• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:57 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

New track to download - enjoy!

Started by GDUBMX, September 20, 2017, 10:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Here is another unfinished product which was half done,the heightmap is virtually finished but as with all tracks enthusiasm burnt out when it came to object placement and sadly we're all just too busy to spend the time to finish anything properly!

its no good just sat on my hard drive so i thought id share it.

Millville Springcreek national,

thanks to Philian for the original geo data
thanks to Damien for the alpha heightmap
thanks to Me for the textures and beta heightmap changes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccs4awu35y8xslj/millville%20unfinished.zip?dl=0

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Twitch135

I'm having a blast with this, thanks.  :)
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Bj Slice

Nice track. Gave it some laps and I am enjoying it. Would be more fun when this one's done.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Mace-x

Awesome track, i can see how hard is the hill that Jeremy Martin crashed on, it´s freaking steep!

thanks mate, great track!

Vortex_Damien

Muddy creek heightmap is done aswell just needs to finished it's the older layout tho.. I have another track just needs objects. Makin heightmaps are quick for me it's everything else because of map.bat rendering speeds

KTMjonse

Asdrael

It's a nice track that rides well. I like it a lot.

However (here I go :D ) it's most likely near unracable as it is too narrow almost everywhere - especially in the rollers. It's probably realistic width, but you have to account for it being a game. I'd widen the track overal)l by 50% at least, that will at the very minimum allow you to place banners / toughblocks reliably. Also, a few turns have a couple ruts too many but I guess that's Vortex's trademark ;)
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

loinen

November 04, 2017, 05:31:36 AM #7 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:33:50 AM by loinen
wow, one of my fav tracks. Gonna try it today after work.
thank you guys a lot for the work!

(and yes, I'm late with reaction - was busy with other things)

Nicky Locke

Can some post a new link? Thanks GDub for all the content you put out, its all really sick

WestSideWill763

ya ide like a new link to this track to!!

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

WestSideWill763

wildlonewolf

can anyone find a link that ins't deleted?

Tturney918

I found it here, plus a lot of other cool tracks. thanks to 74med for posting that link awhile ago.  Being a new player its cool to access the older and newer tracks in one spot. thanks again.

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2229.0

pwNIPPLESXxX | LR

link is broken i cant download this to try out :(