• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:07:18 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

CANT JOIN ONLINE SERVERS NEED HELP CONNECTION TIMEOUT

Started by McCracken | MotoFactory, August 10, 2020, 06:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCracken | MotoFactory

I CANT CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS I GIVES ME A CONNECTION TIMEOUT WHENEVER I LAUNCH MULTIPLAYER I NEED HELP PLZ HELP ME OUT THANK YOU !!!!!!!

PizzaChet

Quit spamming! The more you act impatient, the less people will want to help. I sounds like you didn't register your URL. It's a checkbox you tick at the end of game install.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

brems294

Quote from: PizzaChet on August 10, 2020, 08:37:27 PMQuit spamming! The more you act impatient, the less people will want to help. I sounds like you didn't register your URL. It's a checkbox you tick at the end of game install.

hi, do you know how to register url once the game is already installed? thank you for your help

PizzaChet

Quote from: brems294 on September 21, 2020, 03:04:30 PM...do you know how to register url once the game is already installed?
I don't know how to after you install. It's quick and easy enough to move any mods in to a temp folder, re-install the game and tick the box when you're supposed to. Then you move your mods back and go. That's all I know how to do. Good luck!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.