• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

lost interest

Started by colew500, May 27, 2014, 08:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colew500

Months ago i heard about this game and came to this website everyday to see if there was any progression or updates on the game, and after months of waiting and not being able to play the beta i have completely lost interest in this game. I was so pumped for this game and now i really dont care do to the extreme long time we have been waiting for a beta to come out. I know making a video game is hard and time consuming but still, there should be a set date for a beta or at least videos of some whips or more riding  to get people pumped about the game again.

ChrisK

same here but i do not lost the interesd complete, i dont care if the game comes out, there are more important things then this game

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: colew500 on May 27, 2014, 08:12:56 AM
Months ago i heard about this game and came to this website everyday to see if there was any progression or updates on the game, and after months of waiting and not being able to play the beta i have completely lost interest in this game. I was so pumped for this game and now i really dont care do to the extreme long time we have been waiting for a beta to come out. I know making a video game is hard and time consuming but still, there should be a set date for a beta or at least videos of some whips or more riding  to get people pumped about the game again.

if you dont care then why post?

22Ryann

Lol how can you explain your dis-interest in the game? Its going to be the same dope ass game you envisioned when you first heard about it. simply at a later date.. Your loss bro!!

Ruubs

I don't like his comment on how disappointed he is, but I neither like all of your replies. It's going the right way to be a MXS forum community at the moment.

Just let this guy be disappointed, we won't get any reply from him that way, and he will bother noone, atleast Piboso and Snappe who are selling one copy less.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: TheFatController on May 27, 2014, 08:57:18 AM
if you dont care then why post?

Surely by posting this he is showing interest, as a pathetic attempt to get the devs to release the game early and give more wips.
lol, good try. Good things come with patience, and if the devs say its not ready, ITS NOT READY. As they said before, they know whats wrong, they don't need people testing to tell them what they already know. Motocross is super super hard to simulate from what ive heard So many people failed to do what PiBoSo and Snappe intend to do. Be patient.