• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:10:57 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game not wanting to Boot up.

Started by PsychoticCore, October 15, 2020, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoticCore

So I've been trying to get back into this game but I can't seem to get it working. I've tried everything I could think of and that I saw.
I tried to boot up the game without any mods. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and tried this.
I tried doing what this here says https://steamcommunity.com/app/655500/discussions/0/2251182852563159930/ and my game still doesn't work.
Before you ask yes I have tried with and without my anti virus active and that doesn't seem to fix anything.
If anyone could help me that would be fantastic I've been trying to get back into this game after months of not playing and now it decided to stop working
https://youtu.be/F29ZKARDtdA

teeds

Have you had it working in Steam before and have you checked your event viewer to see if anything is showing up in there at the time it fails that might help?
Also have you tried renaming or deleting all folders related to the game before re-installing (installation and documents folders)?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

PsychoticCore

Quote from: teeds on October 16, 2020, 02:43:49 PMHave you had it working in Steam before and have you checked your event viewer to see if anything is showing up in there at the time it fails that might help?
Also have you tried renaming or deleting all folders related to the game before re-installing (installation and documents folders)?

I had it working in steam back in November 2019 on the steam version. Then deleted it and decided to reinstall it yesterday and it decided not to work.
I have tried to delete everything related to the game before re-installing.
Nothing so far has seem to work.

teeds

Did you see anything in the logs? Maybe try making another admin user account on  your pc and try to run the game with that, only takes a few mins then delete it.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba