• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:25:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evans711

Im calling P2sta to the modding rescue.

KaseoDip

Quote from: Sandbiter on January 24, 2014, 11:45:26 PM
Thanks for the fast reply PiBoSo, really appriciated.
I can absolutly NOT wait for this game to come out. Even though I will probably lose a lot of speed in Mx Simulator when I'm going to play this game (different physics and such).
Here's something I've worked on the last 2 days. It isn't specific for any game, I just wanted to try out the program once more, and I'll probably make a render out of it (and maybe it will work for mx-bikes?).

Who can guess what track this is?

2014 Round 2 Pheonix?

Ruubs

That's right. I've tested it in Mx Sim to see how the jumps are etc, and I just need to fix some small things. It's defintly not a great track, but it looks good ^^

MxMonster725

PiBoSo, Do you have a picture or little video about the 2strokes? and the sound ? :D

Kacper2kt

Hi Piboso.
I'm also old user from mxs and I would want to know what PC specs you reccomend ? Your game supports one processor thread or more ?

Eslotes

Piboso will be there a Supermotard in the future? Would be nice so we can use the KRP-GPBikes-WRS tracks on it.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Eslotes on February 02, 2014, 12:44:51 PM
Piboso will be there a Supermotard in the future? Would be nice so we can use the KRP-GPBikes-WRS tracks on it.

It has been considered, but in the end it was decided to keep MX Bikes about MX / SX only. So no ATV, no speedway, ...
Supermoto is probably more suited as a mod of GP Bikes.

Eslotes

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 02, 2014, 01:13:02 PM

It has been considered, but in the end it was decided to keep MX Bikes about MX / SX only. So no ATV, no speedway, ...

I wouldnt do that.

Richard de Kuijper

in u next video, can u show a big whip to see how it looks like  ;D ;D ;D

Jeston

What are the collisions like with other riders? I'm fed up of tapping someones back tyre and falling on the floor constantly on MXS.
Also, what are the falloffs like? Will it feature the rider to fully fall of the bike or to grab onto the handlebars and roll off the track?

Midbeck

Sounds perfect, I noticed that in GP bikes when you fall off sometimes the bike keeps going by itself. Is this something you'll fix for MXB? Like the engine cutting to idle or off?
Also how will the fall offs work? Like in GP bikes where you reset it by (R) or are you gonna have to manually get back to your bike?

I'm really looking forward to see more content (Screenshots/Videos) when you got the time for it.

I hope I don't sound like a spoiled brat, I understand if you don't have time to answer questions etc.
#DirtyEuro

MotardMatt

Wouldnt supermoto just be changing the wheel model and track tileinfo?

Richard de Kuijper

i am happy if i can buy it, so fast as it can :D and im sure it would be a great game!

AWood

Quote from: gdubmx on February 02, 2014, 04:00:03 PM
I'm personally happy
That the focus is just MX, maybe there's a bit more than just changing the wheel model and tileinfo involved. Thats also associated with MX sim. Are we even sure this game works on the same principles?
It's fully mod able. So it's possible. Just might not work well. He said you can mod custom physics. So make some new physics, make new wheel models, change the way the ground feels to grip like asphalt and see how it goes.

Midbeck

How will skins work for example? Will there be a need for Normal/spec maps?
#DirtyEuro