• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:13:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Gaming

Started by Ruubs, April 24, 2014, 06:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abigor

Motoboss

Quote from: Omarios on May 11, 2014, 05:19:25 PM
Quote from: Motoboss on May 11, 2014, 02:28:57 PM
Any one still play DayZ Standalone? If so It would be nice to make a MX Bikes clan ... If you would like to join me just PM me  :)
Wish I can man, my PC is not that much though :/, I recommend you search for a clan or group, playing alone is not fun in such games.
Ya playing alone is getting really boring... 
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

GDUBMX

Cheers for the add earnie! We can go snipe some people at loot spawns and rob their stuff now lol. U need to try out epoch mate, a lot more to do.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

nhallman103

Yeah, the DayZ standalone is not only boring but extremely buggy. They Arma 3 Breaking Point mod is much more fun

ChrisK

i see a video today from altis life looks like a cool mod for arma3

Ruubs

I've played Arma 3 Battle Royale last week, I ran for about half an hour to finally arive to a small camp where I got shot. I guess it can be fun though.

Ruubs

Anyone still playing BF4? I started playing it again because they have a CTE thingy now. It's for pc premium only members, they update a lot and try to improve the game. In CTE you can test their updates before they finally release it for everyone. The game is tons better already and I love it again!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Sandbiter on January 01, 1970, 08:18:50 PM
Anyone still playing BF4? I started playing it again because they have a CTE thingy now. It's for pc premium only members, they update a lot and try to improve the game. In CTE you can test their updates before they finally release it for everyone. The game is tons better already and I love it again!

yeh ive been on. Xbox one tho. Working through dmr's to try something new. Normally assault or engineer. Agreed the game is MUCH better since the new servers.

Ruubs

Does anyone play Arma 3? I would love if someone could play Breaking point together with me, it's such a fun addon but it'll be lots funnier with more people while talking on TS.

nhallman103

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 27, 2014, 11:00:55 PM
Does anyone play Arma 3? I would love if someone could play Breaking point together with me, it's such a fun addon but it'll be lots funnier with more people while talking on TS.
I was just playing Breaking Point  ;D

Jeston

Been hooked on DayZ Overpoch atm, anyone got the original DayZ? (ArmA 2)

GDUBMX

Overpoch? Me and a couple of moto guys play epoch. Yes it'd a arma 2 mod. What's overpoch?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

When your eggs are too hard

Motoboss

May 29, 2014, 01:06:58 PM #43 Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:08:54 PM by Motoboss
Been playing Day Z Standalone but has gotten boring just running everywhere ... Cant wait to get vehicles and base building it will be the Ultimate..
G-Dub got me into Epoch It is so awesome,  I will be playing that until DayZ SA gets updated
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

Jeston

Quote from: gdubmx on May 29, 2014, 12:36:31 PM
Overpoch? Me and a couple of moto guys play epoch. Yes it'd a arma 2 mod. What's overpoch?

Overwatch + Epoch = Overpoch

It's Epoch with all of the guns and sound mods from Overwatch. Just started building a base until we all got f*cked by a GPK, I got them back though  ;)