• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:31:21 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

max ping warning since b15

Started by jtrs_61, October 31, 2020, 03:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtrs_61

What causes "max ping warning" and then being ejected from a server? It has happened to me more than a few times since b15 update... this last time was in the dedi servers after about 5 laps at washugal, the one other dude in the server left, and i was the onlyone in the server when i started getting the warning... any suggestions?

jtrs_61

jtrs_61

really? no one can speak to this? Is this happening because im using the b15 MSMs while everyone else is using the OEM bikes which have not been updated?  hows that work btw... we are riding in the same server, but their bikes use different physics than the one im on?  anyone care to chime in here or what?

iNsane

oh sorry, I answered to another post that had the same question ...
Max Ping warning is due to the host having a Max Ping set! The hosts need to set this to 0 to enable all players with any ping.
Nothing to do with b15, the OEMs or the MSMs.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

jtrs_61

Quote from: iNsane | WW on November 07, 2020, 03:46:38 PMoh sorry, I answered to another post that had the same question ...
Max Ping warning is due to the host having a Max Ping set! The hosts need to set this to 0 to enable all players with any ping.
Nothing to do with b15, the OEMs or the MSMs.

Thanks iNsane! i knew i could count on you fer a lil wisdom!