• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:10:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toppis55

Smidly

MxWayGamer

Owner of Mxb-servers.com

PWalden762

November 12, 2020, 12:38:01 AM #318 Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 06:23:42 AM by PWalden762
Nice! I have to say I'm still eagerly awaiting a rounded out compliment of 250 two strokes, though. As in, a KX250 and proper specific models for the Yamaha, KTM, and Husqvarna two strokes. Just doesn't feel right ripping around on a 250 that has a little 125 pipe. I know they're in progress though, beggars can't be choosers... Thanks to all who have contributed to the bikes here!
Edit to add: 500AF is sooo good. Can run the whole track in 3rd gear like a 450, still over jump everything, and it sounds absolutely demonic while doing it! I also didn't catch that the KTM 2 strokes were part of the 2021 treatment. 250sx looks gorgeous. 10/10 braaps   ;D

Swaguley

Probably a dumb question, I'm new here. If I was to download this pack but left the 2020 CRF450's .pxz and folder, would it technically still show up in game along side the 2021?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks guys for all the hard work you've all put in to these bikes. I'm in love with the 21 CRF and the new YZF handles like nothing else. MXB wouldn't be the same without OEMs!

Asdrael

Quote from: Swaguley on November 12, 2020, 07:04:56 AMProbably a dumb question, I'm new here. If I was to download this pack but left the 2020 CRF450's .pxz and folder, would it technically still show up in game along side the 2021?

Yes it will. However keep in mind that quite a few parameters changed for b15 (notwithstanding the actual changes made by Honda) so they will ride completely differently.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Jfisher711

Great Work guys !!! When will the psd's be out ?

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Mika650

November 14, 2020, 02:48:06 PM #324 Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:51:40 PM by Mika650
Honnetement la yam vraiment nul... pas maniable pas puissante alors que c'est une des meilleur moto du plateaux, suspension complétement a chier, la honda j'arrive même plus a passer des sauts facile en sorti de virage enfin perso pour moi c'est de moin en moin bien. les oem d'avant etait mieux et de loin pour ma pars
la seul chose elle fait moins de 360 sur elle même au démarage :') c'est la seul chose de bien... Et je me base sur 26 ans de moto..
Et les 250 2t on plus les pots de 125 pour certaines =)

StoneRider

November 14, 2020, 08:23:05 PM #325 Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 08:25:23 PM by StoneRider
lol, i saw a french comment, could only be a complain. Yam is my favourite. Et je me base sur 5 ans d'mx bikes ;)

Call Me Matayo

Ya'll might be ready for a single exhausted Honda but I'm not, I'm keeping my 2020 crf450 even if it kills me  :-[  :-[

x1xderrick

The Husky's front wheel clips through the fender on harder impacts. I don't recall this happening before the update. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there something I can do to fix it? Is it a suspension setup thing? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Asdrael

Thanks for the report. That's me setting the lower fork a bit too high. If that helps, that's visual only and you can't fix it yourself, and it has no influence whatsoever on how the bike rides.

Those are the custom wheels right? They are slightly bigger than the stock ones (that I test the bikes with).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

x1xderrick

I believe I have the Excel/Dunlops from GioPanda installed. After removing everything from my tyres directory I still see the clipping, but it doesn't appear to be as bad.

I was just making sure I didn't introduce this by messing with the suspension, because I have no idea what I'm doing with suspension settings.

Thank you for the reply.