• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:41:15 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM 2020 - Additional Downloads, Patches and Templates

Started by iNsane, May 04, 2020, 10:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzuki98

Quote from: iNsane | WW on November 19, 2020, 04:22:04 PM
Quote from: suzuki98 on November 19, 2020, 04:07:25 PMrmz_livery.tga

Please compare again.
The template is rmz.psd ... so it has to be rmz.tga
The SXF template is sxf_livery.psd ... that has to turn int sxf_livery.tga
thank you will give that a try when I get home tonight

mcdaddymacswag712

I having issues with the yz template I did what it said in the forums but it keeps showing the stock bike with my wheels what am I doing wrong

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

BandoRider

I saw that in Gio's KTMs psd there are also parts for the exc/f bikes, is there going to be a new enduro oem pack realease further on?

i absolutely love the amount of detail in Gio's models, i hope he will share these bikes... these ktms are a game changer <3

iNsane

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

BandoRider

Quote from: iNsane | WW on November 23, 2020, 02:25:11 PM
Quote from: BandoRider on November 23, 2020, 01:30:56 PMis there going to be a new enduro oem pack realease further on?

Yes.
Thanks for the quick answer and everything you guys do for this community, you are the best!

iNsane

WOOPS
in case you downloaded any of the CRF mods in the last hour, please consider re-downloading the ZIPs. I made little mistakes in terms of model and hand positioning.
Should be good now. Sorry! :P

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

BandoRider

Any chance we also gettin template for 2 stroke ktm parts?
i mostly ride 2 strokes and i would like to be able to at least modify the exhaust <3
sorry if i missed them in case they were alrady available.

kcroshaw

This is all super dope and appreciated. Does anyone by chance have a template for any aftermarket exhausts for the 2021 KTM? Maybe the wrong spot for the post but figured I would try.

iNsane

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

felipevonzuben

Guys, after try million times and get success on others bikes, I am here to ask for a help on CRF250 skin.

I don't know what I am doing wrong... the skin doesnt work on the bike. Like I said, it worked on other ones. Just on CRF is not.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if the bike has something.

iNsane

Quote from: felipevonzuben on December 24, 2020, 03:12:22 PMGuys, after try million times and get success on others bikes, I am here to ask for a help on CRF250 skin.

I don't know what I am doing wrong... the skin doesnt work on the bike. Like I said, it worked on other ones. Just on CRF is not.

I can tell you that the bike has nothing. The 2019/20 CRF diffuse texture has always been crf.tga, the 2021 CRF RW model swap texture is 2021crf.tga.
Usually the psd is named how it should be. So if it's crf.psd that translates to crf.tga when saving your livery.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

felipevonzuben

Quote from: iNsane | WW on December 24, 2020, 03:23:57 PM
Quote from: felipevonzuben on December 24, 2020, 03:12:22 PMGuys, after try million times and get success on others bikes, I am here to ask for a help on CRF250 skin.

I can tell you that the bike has nothing. The 2019/20 CRF diffuse texture has always been crf.tga, the 2021 CRF RW model swap texture is 2021crf.tga.
Usually the psd is named how it should be. So if it's crf.psd that translates to crf.tga when saving your livery.

Yes! Found out the problem... I was naming the file as 2021crf_n.tga. Worked now! Thanks bud!

Stov3top

average

Quote from: BandoRider on November 26, 2020, 01:01:32 PMAny chance we also gettin template for 2 stroke ktm parts?
i mostly ride 2 strokes and i would like to be able to at least modify the exhaust <3
sorry if i missed them in case they were alrady available.
yea did anyone get you it mate?