• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:15 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: Beto on December 15, 2020, 01:49:36 PMI need to change the shortcut to open the menu, how can I remove it from CAPS?
You can't. Why do you need to change it ?

Markbenq

I have been strugling for hours to get this mod to work. (aleady succesfully downloaded tracks/bikes/gears before)

I deleted and redownloaded the Visual C++ Redistributable a few times and redownloaded the plugin 2 times but i never could make it to work.

Finally after watching a youtube video from GDUB i discoverd that i also had a mx-bikes "steam map" where i had to put in the plugins instead of the mx-bikes program files map....

And now it finally works :) :)

The Youtube video: https://youtu.be/Uv8VgW7Q6Sg?t=2942

HornetMaX

V2.2.2 out (2020/12/26)
  • Changes for GPB beta19.
  • Widgets in menu are now sorted alphabetically.
  • Changed default track & border width in HUDMap to "fixed screen size".

HornetMaX

V2.2.4 out (2020/12/30)
  • Removed fixed font AsapBold as not truly fixed.
  • GPB only: ECU widget now also shows tyres temperatures (when bike allows it).

PanicRevv13

how do you get max hud not to have a grey background, i see some people stream and theirs doesn't have that like mine

fridgedollar

Quote from: PanicRevv13 on January 17, 2021, 11:41:39 PMhow do you get max hud not to have a grey background, i see some people stream and theirs doesn't have that like mine

cycle through the "Background" option until you get to "No", you can do this for each thing on your screen (map, leaderboard, speed etc) :)

PanicRevv13

Niko Mouk

Hey Max, any chance we could get more characters for the standings plugin ?
I mean today it is numbers or name or bith but so you get only 3 or 4 characters of the name. Being able to get 10 or even more would be awesome.
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

bradhouke378

everytime i hit caps to display the hud my game crashes, any tips?

teeds

Try deleting the file in \Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\ called maxHUD.ini. When you launch the game again it'll re-create a new one.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Kaash

I've installed the plugin but can't get the rumble working. Everything works on the HUD, just not the rumble. Is it because I'm on the demo? If not, is there a way enable it that I'm missing? When in-game, I hit caps-lock and it seems to be enabled there. There's a section where I can choose devices and to the right it says "(disconn.)" no matter which device I choose. I'm using a DS4.

HankMacAtee

MaxHUD rumble only works with XInput connections. DS4 uses DInput natively. To emulate XInput you can use Steam (good) or a 3rd party application such as DS4Windows (not as good). You should buy the game too, really opens up with mods and supports the devs.

Kaash

I've got two questions. 1.) My lean input isn't showing up in the inputs. All the others work fine. I checked to make sure the lean input is working, and it seems like it does visually. Any idea how to fix this? And 2.) Is there a way to move elements of the HUD around? If so, how do I do that?

Aido

Is there anyway to get MaxHud on non steam version of the game?

iNsane

Quote from: Aido on May 22, 2021, 03:49:35 PMIs there anyway to get MaxHud on non steam version of the game?

It works absolutely the same way.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal