• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:46:23 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

What is your 5 favorite track & 5 track on wish list

Started by Sv3n, August 04, 2020, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call Me Matayo

Top 5 favorite's
Dirtpark
Acreage 247
Sandy Hills
Cahuilla Creek MX
AbandonedMX

Wishlist
A free ride track where you can clear hilltops and send it like 265 feet Jumps where you hit a whip so sideways thats so big you almost drag your bars across the hilltops, or that you need to Oppo over in order to actually make it over the hill. Honestly any form of freeriding track. And since this one track needed like 3 sentences to thoroughly explain that'll be the only addition to my wish list.

Docfumi

Top 5 tracks (That I ride most)

1 Hidden Hill
2 Paleta Raceway V.1
3 Cahuilla Creek
4 Ironman
5 AOS Bighill

Wish list top 5
1 Rossi's Ranch
2 East Creek - GDUB
3 The Gravel Pit
4 Maison de MotoX
5 Thunder valley
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Roost635

Top 5

1. Hill Valley MX
2. Baja
3. TNMX
4. Ironman
5. Paleto

Don't really have a wish list. Just grateful for this RAD game and all the creators!
Have fun, because its fun.

tobyfields25

felipevonzuben

It would be nice if you put the favorites tracks with the link! I came here to find good tracks but some of them I can't find where to download!

fridgedollar

Quote from: felipevonzuben on January 10, 2021, 03:29:40 PMIt would be nice if you put the favorites tracks with the link! I came here to find good tracks but some of them I can't find where to download!

use the search bar here or on mxb-mods.com

Chood411

id like to see a new updated version of red bud. track is still sick but the track builders have stepped it up in the last 6 months and would like to see a red bud pro nat version, and Spring creek needs its scaling a little bigger. just my thoughts

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Chood411 on January 27, 2021, 06:43:04 PMid like to see a new updated version of red bud. track is still sick but the track builders have stepped it up in the last 6 months and would like to see a red bud pro nat version, and Spring creek needs its scaling a little bigger. just my thoughts

Red Bud 2020 will be coming in my 2020 AMA pack www.tfcmods.com  8)

Imlaazy

Favorite:

redbud
paleta v2
morin factory
glen helen 2015
fatcat

wishlist:

Utah Mx 2015 (motocross stop)
Arizona Cycle Park

those are the only 2 i would wish for.

thatoneboxgal

Probably a wish list would be,
MX VS ATV UNTAMED Clearwater freeride and tracks(SM, National, Freestyle etc)
More freeride
Some endurocross, woods racing would be awesome like GNCC Ironman
Modern Day Glen Helen, ours is roughly outdated.
Ye this is all I can think of :DD

spade

There's a place called the BMC (billings motorcycle club) in Montana, USA that's been around for 100+ years, and they hold the National Hill climbing events, as well as Loretta Lynn's qualifiers. Offers a variety of tracks and miles of open areas only permitted to MX Riders.

google earth

Corentin BEVILLARD

Quote from: Gangledorf on August 04, 2020, 10:53:48 PMfrom first to last.

Ironman
Peleta Raceway v1
js7 compound
cahuilla creek
hangtown

oh yeah dude im really with you :p

theclapped44

Quote from: spade on March 15, 2021, 09:42:53 PMThere's a place called the BMC (billings motorcycle club) in Montana, USA that's been around for 100+ years, and they hold the National Hill climbing events, as well as Loretta Lynn's qualifiers. Offers a variety of tracks and miles of open areas only permitted to MX Riders.

google earth

I want ECDR in Great Falls, Montana

msteele414

1. Walnut
2. Hill Valley
3. Pala 2011
4. Redbud 2000
5. South Ridge Pine

-Wishlist-
1. Ponca City Amateur National Ponca City, Oklahoma
2. Malvern Motocross Park, Malvern, Ohio (Steepest up hills ever)
3. Carlsbad Racetrack, Carlsbad, California
4. WW Ranch 2022
5. Hangtown 2006