• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:18:08 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Krise - local cz track

Started by sloofa, January 12, 2021, 11:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sloofa

January 12, 2021, 11:11:53 AM Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 01:37:49 PM by sloofa
Hi guys,
I have finished my first track. It is small local track in czech republic.
Because it is my first project I will be happy for any feedback.
Thanks and enjoy it

Special thanks to TFC (for the tutorials)

SD

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

797racing

Dammn great work!
can´t belive that this is your first track.

Textures are great, objects and camaras every thing is there.
i am waiting for your next track ;)

Call Me Matayo

You sire hath found a fan of thine creations~ Good show sire, good show!

J4M3S

hey why cant i open the zip file? I renamed it to a rar file but then when i want to ride the track it says the starting gates are full.
any suggestions?

sloofa

Quote from: J4M3S on January 12, 2021, 09:31:24 PMhey why cant i open the zip file? I renamed it to a rar file but then when i want to ride the track it says the starting gates are full.
any suggestions?
Try to download it again - I reuplaod new ZIP archive

Mysterion

J4M3S

Quote from: sloofa on January 12, 2021, 10:17:48 PM
Quote from: J4M3S on January 12, 2021, 09:31:24 PMhey why cant i open the zip file? I renamed it to a rar file but then when i want to ride the track it says the starting gates are full.
any suggestions?

Quote from: sloofa on January 12, 2021, 10:17:48 PM
any suggestions?

works now thx. Track is hella clean im lovin it!

vojta555

čau prosímtě mohli bychom se něják spojit ? Kamarád taky dělá tratě a hledáme někoho ještě kdo to hraje už to hrajem stabilně ve 3 :D Kdyžtak kdybys poslal Fb nebo Ig nejlépe pokud máš discord tak discord.

konnycz26

Bomba! Určitě bych byl pro další CZ tratě! :))

Absolution

Five Months out of the year for three years my parents packed my brother and me up to go racing every single weekend. I raced Novice and moved up to amateur. I was nothing special. But my point is I had many many many hours of real life track time at local tracks 7 or 8, and a couple nationals tracks >>>> Broom-Tioga <<<< someone needs to make this track They removed it from the schedule and it broke my heart... and Unadilla

This track is the closest thing I have felt to riding a local track. I dont know what it is but after just half of the first lap I was already in love with this track. You did an outstanding job for this being your first track. I've only ran a couple solo laps with the ghost on. I can not wait to see what this track is like with 20 other people running laps. Again outstanding job man.

I really appreciate all you content creators keeping this game moving in an amazing direction. Gets better and better as the weeks go by.

teeds

Nice job on the track all round, thanks. The only thing I found wrong was that the long reset doesn't seem to work as it should.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Gorlock

Dope track. This is the kind of realistic stuff that keeps me coming back to MX Bikes!

sloofa

Quote from: teeds on January 15, 2021, 09:39:37 PMNice job on the track all round, thanks. The only thing I found wrong was that the long reset doesn't seem to work as it should.
Thanks. Yes you're right. It is the one thing I don't understand how it works. I will focus on this and try to fix it

@Golrock:
Thanks

fridgedollar

this track is unique and pretty fun to rip around on, nice job and thanks for sharing!