• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:14:49 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2019 Monster Yamaha Replica

Started by Mysterion, November 13, 2020, 09:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterion

This is a conversion from my MXS pack I released last year, now that we have a better Yamaha model it can live here as well.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ci2pqa0oxbdeqyn/2019_Monster_Yamaha_MXB.rar/file
I included no number versions as well as a #7 for Plessinger, and a #51 for Barcia

Obviously this is not a current bike but I figured I might as well convert it over now that it's possible

Original post is here: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=52866
Thanks to mx985 for the model

2020 Monster Yamaha.jpg

Mcervantes3221

Thank you so much! These look so amazing!!!!
I'm trying to learn how to make bike skins using the videos on YouTube. 
Hoping to be able to make more of the ama bikes so we could put together a complete set.
Did these take you a long time?

Adam115

hi could you give me the psd to this  please for my team. i would make it tottaly difrent but we all want to base it off this bike so it would be so much faster if i use this

Mysterion

Quote from: Mcervantes3221 on January 18, 2021, 03:50:02 PMThank you so much! These look so amazing!!!!
I'm trying to learn how to make bike skins using the videos on YouTube. 
Hoping to be able to make more of the ama bikes so we could put together a complete set.
Did these take you a long time?
Not too long, it varies with stuff like reference picture quality and experience with photoshop

Quote from: Adam115 on January 18, 2021, 11:08:32 PMhi could you give me the psd to this  please for my team. i would make it tottaly difrent but we all want to base it off this bike so it would be so much faster if i use this
The cutout psd is in the original post on the mxs forum, just click the link in the original post here and scroll down to a picture that says psd. You just apply the cutout after modifications to the base yzf psd found in the OEM additional downloads thread

Mcervantes3221

I see what you mean now, it takes a while to begin to understand gimp and photoshop. 
Are you planning on doing any more replicas from the super cross riders in real life?