• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Players see me with default bike graphics and also with default gear in multipla

Started by DaigonSainz_125, January 22, 2021, 02:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaigonSainz_125

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask about the bicycle and rider graphics when we are in multiplayer, because watching videos of some friends I realized that they do not see my graphics, that is, for example when I roll the yz 125 they only see me with the stock graphics and also with the default rider gear (note that they don't see me as a white bike without a rider, they only see me as a default rider, I want to fix this because I also see everyone as default riders and the customization of the game is one of the funniest aspects, I would appreciate your help since this would surely serve other users who have the same problem, thanks in advance for the help

Resolute Kraken

You have to have all the same modded gear and bike paints as your friends.  And they have to have all the same as you to see yours.

DaigonSainz_125

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on January 22, 2021, 02:43:12 AMYou have to have all the same modded gear and bike paints as your friends.  And they have to have all the same as you to see yours.

But for example, if I downloaded a skin and edited some things like the number or adding a red plate, will it be shown? THANKS

fridgedollar

Quote from: DaigonSainz_125 on January 22, 2021, 04:31:08 AM
Quote from: Resolute Kraken on January 22, 2021, 02:43:12 AMYou have to have all the same modded gear and bike paints as your friends.  And they have to have all the same as you to see yours.

But for example, if I downloaded a skin and edited some things like the number or adding a red plate, will it be shown? THANKS

no, thats what hes saying. theyd only see it if you send it to them and they have it in their mods folder

DaigonSainz_125

Quote from: fridgedollar on January 22, 2021, 05:45:30 AM
Quote from: DaigonSainz_125 on January 22, 2021, 04:31:08 AM

no, thats what hes saying. theyd only see it if you send it to them and they have it in their mods folder
Thanks man