• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:18:08 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stov3top

Am i missing something or is the front plate screwed up? 250sxf

Blackout_STi

Hello! New player as of v0.15- so forgive me if I miss the mark...

After logging a bunch of hours testing (min/maxing every setting, trying settings from YouTube videos, creating my own from scratch). I've come to the conclusion that the default bikes are just not as bouncy as the bikes in this pack. Whenever I overshoot jumps, case jumps, hit big breaking bumps, etc, I end up (literally) bouncing into the air after the initial impact. This does not really happen when I'm on the default bikes.

I believe I heard something in a video on YouTube that v0.15 made the bikes less bouncy- but only the default bikes. Is there a chance we will see similar improvements to these bikes as well? The bikes in this pack feel better in every other way, but the bouncing is hard to get used to.

If I'm crazy, let me know :) Thanks

Asdrael

The OEM bikes use the same rebound damping values as the stock bikes. Only the compression damping is different.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

maddogcorvette

Is it possible to install anything into the demo that is like this?

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: maddogcorvette on January 29, 2021, 07:12:03 PMIs it possible to install anything into the demo that is like this?

No, what would be the purpose of having full product then?

Blackout_STi

Quote from: Asdrael on January 28, 2021, 10:07:25 PMThe OEM bikes use the same rebound damping values as the stock bikes. Only the compression damping is different.

Copy that. After limiting my testing to a single track, things felt more similar. Thank you for the reply and the info!

Asdrael

Quote from: Blackout_STi on January 30, 2021, 11:52:03 PM
Quote from: Asdrael on January 28, 2021, 10:07:25 PMThe OEM bikes use the same rebound damping values as the stock bikes. Only the compression damping is different.

Copy that. After limiting my testing to a single track, things felt more similar. Thank you for the reply and the info!

No worries. Sorry if I initially came out as rude, I was short on time. I value all feedback, and I know bikes can be somewhat bouncy. I would love to get my hands on real suspensions dynos but after looking on and off for like two years, I kinda gave up for the rebound side of things. So I go with stock values as I don't have the time to test everything anymore.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Blackout_STi

Quote from: Asdrael on January 31, 2021, 12:14:03 AM
Quote from: Blackout_STi on January 30, 2021, 11:52:03 PM

No worries. Sorry if I initially came out as rude, I was short on time. I value all feedback, and I know bikes can be somewhat bouncy. I would love to get my hands on real suspensions dynos but after looking on and off for like two years, I kinda gave up for the rebound side of things. So I go with stock values as I don't have the time to test everything anymore.

No apology necessary! I didn't read that as rude at all!

I appreciated the response and (of course) the work you've done. Coming from MESX, I have just found myself in a sea of things to learn here and am just starting to get my bearings. Learning about these bikes helps me tremendously as I aspire to eventually race some supercross on here. Maybe in a couple of years lol!

Thanks again!

Reed LaRock

Will there ever be actual Gasgas bikes in the OEM Pack?

fari

Call Me Matayo

Anyone have the 2020 crf450 pkz files, and may I be able to permanently borrow them?

iNsane

Quote from: Call Me Matayo on March 28, 2021, 01:37:01 AMAnyone have the 2020 crf450 pkz files, and may I be able to permanently borrow them?

what

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Call Me Matayo

March 29, 2021, 12:24:36 AM #342 Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 06:40:38 AM by Call Me Matayo
Quote from: iNsane on March 28, 2021, 02:10:42 PM
Quote from: Call Me Matayo on March 28, 2021, 01:37:01 AMAnyone have the 2020 crf450 pkz files, and may I be able to permanently borrow them?

what
I was wondering if anyone had the MX1OEM_2020Honda_CRF450R.pkz file, so that I may have access to the 2020 Honda 450 once again. I switched pc's you see, and no longer have the file and I would greatly appreciate if someone who had access the the pkz would post a download link of it so I may ride the bike once more.

Edit: I'll take that as a no...

Hubchap

Hoping in here since B16 dropped, not providing feedback on the physics or anything. Just wanted to ask if the fuel consumption on the alta's could be reduced so that they can make longer moto's such as 15/20/30 + 2's without running out. It is unrealistic battery life, but it's one of those things that I think would make things more enjoyable. It would be fun to rip an alta in an organized race.

sourpatch71923