• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:43:55 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Rider Model .OBJ?

Started by WellsMX524, January 31, 2021, 10:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WellsMX524

As a creator, it would be extremely helpful to release a .OBJ of the MXB rider model to be able to preview and better lay out stitching on gear.  It's rather time consuming to create accurate gear with constantly having to save the .tga, pack it into Painted, and then drag it over.  It would be nice to just be able to make a change, save the PSD, and ALT + R in blender to preview your changes. 

It would up the quality of the community created content in the game, in my honest opinion.  I would be more inclined to make more gear as well. 

Just a thought, loving how the game is progressing!

Toddscott785

I'm going to bump this. Guessing small detail placement shouldn't take longer than actually making the rest of the paint.

JessC

sicknasty454

ive been sayiing this forever and also for bikes yes we know ppl can then steal the model but really if its all free content who cares anyway ill beleive the person who knows how to model it would make havinig substance painter so much more amazing of course so wouldnt being able to use non metallic pbr aspect too kinda like how  iracing fdoes it