• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:34:12 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM 2020 - Additional Downloads, Patches and Templates

Started by iNsane, May 04, 2020, 10:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattdigger

Quote from: suzuki98 on November 19, 2020, 05:09:12 PM
Quote from: iNsane | WW on November 19, 2020, 04:22:04 PM
Quote from: suzuki98 on November 19, 2020, 04:07:25 PMrmz_livery.tga

Please compare again.
The template is rmz.psd ... so it has to be rmz.tga
The SXF template is sxf_livery.psd ... that has to turn int sxf_livery.tga
thank you will give that a try when I get home tonight

having the same problem. there's no normal maps or spec maps included with the template to include in the .pnt, other than that idk what could possibly be causing it. Saved it as rmz_livery.tga and rmz.tga, 24 bit. Neither work. Either needs more clarification or the normal and spec maps.

Morin

If you're having the issue where paints arent loading in game (stock bike) than most likely your paint name is to long. I believe the max characters are 32. As far as norms for the RMZ I believe the norm is in the PSD. In MXB I never use spec maps, just add an alpha channel to the norm.

brems294

hi, i just created a graphics kit for my team and i want to modify the hand guards, but i can't find them in the honda psd .. or elsewhere. how can I do? thank you

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Blackout_STi

Hi,

Sorry if this not the right place for this question... I am trying change the color of the hubs on my 2021 KTM 250 SX-F. I've added a wheels.tga file (next to the 250sxf_livery.tga and 250sxf_parts.tga files), but the wheels in-game do not look any different? I saw this file in the Factory RedBull paint that I obtained via one of the "All Mods" packs.

I see a couple of other paints that have successfully colored their hubs (RM ATV KTM 2020.pnt and FD Proven KTM 250.pnt), but painted.exe shows no .tga files when I read these paint files.

If wheels.tga is not the correct filename, what is and how can I deter this for myself in the future? Is there a way to examine the default paint for an OEM bike?

Thanks in advance!

One last thing: is there another app that people are using to read/write .pnt files, other than painted.exe?

fridgedollar

Quote from: Blackout_STi on February 03, 2021, 12:05:37 AMHi,

Sorry if this not the right place for this question... I am trying change the color of the hubs on my 2021 KTM 250 SX-F. I've added a wheels.tga file (next to the 250sxf_livery.tga and 250sxf_parts.tga files), but the wheels in-game do not look any different? I saw this file in the Factory RedBull paint that I obtained via one of the "All Mods" packs.

I see a couple of other paints that have successfully colored their hubs (RM ATV KTM 2020.pnt and FD Proven KTM 250.pnt), but painted.exe shows no .tga files when I read these paint files.

If wheels.tga is not the correct filename, what is and how can I deter this for myself in the future? Is there a way to examine the default paint for an OEM bike?

Thanks in advance!

One last thing: is there another app that people are using to read/write .pnt files, other than painted.exe?

are you using gio's custom wheels? stock are wheels.tga, gio's are wheel.tga

Blackout_STi

Quote from: fridgedollar on February 03, 2021, 12:47:38 AM
Quote from: Blackout_STi on February 03, 2021, 12:05:37 AMHi,

Thanks in advance!

are you using gio's custom wheels? stock are wheels.tga, gio's are wheel.tga

I must be :) Thank you, I'll try that. Much appreciated!

Ziggie43

Can you but the handguards in the ktm template on the bike?

Mend1nha

The link for the CRF250R template is not working! Does anyone have it and could share?

brems294

Hello, I want to make a 125 sx ktm, but I cannot find the 125 engine (125sx_parts)
could someone help me?
thank you

iNsane

update 03/22/2020:
added: Frosty's RMZ Template
added: Frosty's TM Template
added: Frosty's YZF Template
added: Frosty's KXF Template
added: Frosty's FC/TC Template
added: Frosty's KTM Template
added: Frosty's CRF250/CR500AF Template

BIG shoutout to Frosty for all the work he has done to organize these templates and make them as good as they are.
If you have one or two cents left, maybe consider dropping a donation to him to give back some love ♥.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate