• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Track editing

Started by pulse, January 31, 2014, 02:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard de Kuijper

jeah but i mean, if we can make self us own skins and tracks i am sure this will be the best game!

PiBoSo

Quote from: Richard de Kuijper on February 02, 2014, 01:24:58 PM
jeah but i mean, if we can make self us own skins and tracks i am sure this will be the best game!

It will be possible to create custom paints for rider / boots / gloves / helmet.
As this thread suggests, it will also possible to create new tracks.

Richard de Kuijper

ohh awesome man!! cant wait !(please read private message) :)

VillaMoto

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 02, 2014, 02:41:42 PM
Quote from: Richard de Kuijper on February 02, 2014, 01:24:58 PM

It will be possible to create custom paints for rider / boots / gloves / helmet.
As this thread suggests, it will also possible to create new tracks.

Sounds great!  :)

Ruubs

Piboso, do you mind if I help you answering questions? Most of the questions on here are asked 10 times already, and I'm sure that you get anoyed by them.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Sandbiter on February 02, 2014, 03:32:09 PM
Piboso, do you mind if I help you answering questions? Most of the questions on here are asked 10 times already, and I'm sure that you get anoyed by them.

Thank you for your help  :)

AWood

Quote from: gdubmx on February 02, 2014, 03:49:21 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on February 02, 2014, 03:32:09 PM
I've found also I've been doing the same. I'll do m best also piboso to give people answers and info etc. I'm sure me and sandbiter wouldn't mind if you made us moderators ha ha.
To that last sentence. Please don't do that.

Midbeck

Quote from: gdubmx on February 02, 2014, 04:19:38 PM
Is there a problem Awood? Maybe some of us would like to help in some way. Let's not turn this into another MX sim forum..
I think Awood see the same problem as I do, since the game is in a dev stage atm, thinks change daily/weekly. If you go and answer people questions you might give them false hope or wrong info.
People should learn how to search for stuff.

If your question isn't answered by Piboso it's probably because he's busy or simply doesn't want to answer the question.
Me personally would like to keep the forum boards clean and not cluttered with the same questions over and over again.
#DirtyEuro

AWood

Quote from: Midbeck on February 02, 2014, 04:24:50 PM
Quote from: gdubmx on February 02, 2014, 04:19:38 PM
Is there a problem Awood? Maybe some of us would like to help in some way. Let's not turn this into another MX sim forum..
I think Awood see the same problem as I do, since the game is in a dev stage atm, thinks change daily/weekly. If you go and answer people questions you might give them false hope or wrong info.
People should learn how to search for stuff.

If your question isn't answered by Piboso it's probably because he's busy or simply doesn't want to answer the question.
Me personally would like to keep the forum boards clean and not cluttered with the same questions over and over again.

Yes. But I don't want piboso to appoint some random
Goon who is already making random topics Asking about his personal life. We don't need mods right now. Piboso has Snappe as an admin. I was just vetoing you as a moderator, and also the idea itself right now. Just follow the Dev progress and talk a bit. No need to get crazy yet.

Kording

just for the sake of my first post:
Quote from: gdubmx on February 02, 2014, 04:19:38 PMLet's not turn this into another MX sim forum..

Ruubs

Can we please stop this now? If you both want to have this conversation, then please continue with PM's.

GDUBMX

What software would you recommend piboso for making tracks for this game?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Midbeck

Quote from: gdubmx on February 02, 2014, 04:58:25 PM

If I have understood him correctly Photoshop and GIMP will be the way to go, I'm not sure tho.
#DirtyEuro

GDUBMX

Quote from: Midbeck on February 02, 2014, 05:09:40 PM

If I have understood him correctly Photoshop and GIMP will be the way to go, I'm not sure tho.
Thats cool, i use GIMP. Will have to figure out the track building way on it tho, im sure i read that the function is not available until 2.10. hopefully im wrong! cheers Midbeck
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

AWood

Quote from: Midbeck on February 02, 2014, 05:09:40 PM

16 bit heightmap programs. Photoshop, GIMP, mud box, and I think earth sculptor might be able to do It also.