• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:08:01 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

The Morin Factory

Started by HurrenMX, January 25, 2021, 02:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morin

Quote from: OG-Fed on January 27, 2021, 08:33:37 PMI really like the tracks.  Only criticism was that doing a full reset puts me back in the garage.

Overall great job
yeah that'll be patched at the same time as the timing gates!

Morin

Quote from: holtergeist on January 27, 2021, 11:24:21 PM6 easter eggs?! i cant find one lol
I promise you, you've ridden/been within 10 feet of 4 of them right when you load onto the track lmfao

SixIX MX

Sick Track! The sand Track is Probably my favorite though!

NoKnownThrone

I agree with SixIX MX; for some reason I felt compelled to learn a rhythm around the crack track 2.0, that gnarly looking short sand track. It was super hard at first (and still is) but I think learning that sand track just made me waaaay better at this game. That sand track is pretty hard, but amazingly fun if you nail a good line. First time I thought "hmm can I triple that last set before the "hole shot" turn"? And once I figured out you could, yesss! This sand track is actually one of my top go-to's right now, and it's not even the main track! Super sick job on that one man, thank you!

Also, if you get a good flow on this sand track portion, it looks insanely good on replay just for how much randomness there is. A+ I'm sorry I can't give more feedback on the main MX lol, but I hope this is still good to hear! :D

anger806

for some reason my game (beta 15d) crashes every time i try to launch this track, which is frustrating because this looks like the best track ive seen so far and i cant play it

Morin

Quote from: anger806 on March 19, 2021, 02:41:26 AMfor some reason my game (beta 15d) crashes every time i try to launch this track, which is frustrating because this looks like the best track ive seen so far and i cant play it
if you have a low-end PC, your PC might not be able to run the track. It's very demanding as Hurren and I wanted to make the best looking track in MXB (at the time)

anger806

Quote from: Morin on March 19, 2021, 04:13:09 AM
Quote from: anger806 on March 19, 2021, 02:41:26 AMfor some reason my game (beta 15d) crashes every time i try to launch this track, which is frustrating because this looks like the best track ive seen so far and i cant play it
if you have a low-end PC, your PC might not be able to run the track. It's very demanding as Hurren and I wanted to make the best looking track in MXB (at the time)
would you ever consider making a low resolution version?

Morin

Quote from: anger806 on March 29, 2021, 04:52:16 AM

I don't think a low res would help. The main cause of the lag is the overall size of the map.

Ruuvimeisseli

Quote from: Morin on March 29, 2021, 10:35:36 PM

I don't think a low res would help. The main cause of the lag is the overall size of the map.

Is it possible for you to cut this map in like 4 different parts?

Morin

Quote from: Ruuvimeisseli on July 29, 2021, 01:09:01 PM
Quote from: Morin on March 29, 2021, 10:35:36 PM

Is it possible for you to cut this map in like 4 different parts?
Thats a question for Hurren, but i dont think thats possible without completely remaking everything