• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:13:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2021 Aerial E-SX Supercross Series - ALL TRACKS

Started by Niko Mouk, February 15, 2021, 05:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niko Mouk

February 15, 2021, 05:20:01 PM Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 09:58:30 PM by Niko Mouk
2021 Aerial E-SX Supercross Series - ALL TRACKS

If you like our work, please consider donating here ❤

Low version for Daytona: Click here
Server version for hosting: Click here

If you like our work, please consider donating here ❤
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

Cody D

Aye this racing series looking more and more official. Great job dudes keep it up

BlizzardDUCK

Wish they were not scaled so large. Impossible to ride on a 250 without being perfect.

teeds

That might be the game physics more than incorrect scaling, these maps are pretty damn close to the real deal.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Rockchalice3875KTM

Mx sims sx tracks are waaaaaay overscaled. Mx bikes sx tracks is as close as you can get it.

Ruubs

Quote from: Rockchalice3875KTM on February 19, 2021, 06:43:40 PMMx sims sx tracks are waaaaaay overscaled. Mx bikes sx tracks is as close as you can get it.
Actually these tracks are 'overscaled' as well. But it's been done with the reason to make the track easier for a bigger part of the community and it was done to have better racing. The scaling of these tracks does work really well in the Aerial SX races though, so that's good!

BlizzardDUCK

Quote from: Ruubs on February 21, 2021, 02:48:02 PM
Quote from: Rockchalice3875KTM on February 19, 2021, 06:43:40 PMMx sims sx tracks are waaaaaay overscaled. Mx bikes sx tracks is as close as you can get it.
Actually these tracks are 'overscaled' as well. But it's been done with the reason to make the track easier for a bigger part of the community and it was done to have better racing. The scaling of these tracks does work really well in the Aerial SX races though, so that's good!

Yeah Ruubs your version of Houston vs the Aerial version of Houston really points out the scaling difference. Yours you can even ride a 125 on which this one you can barely get a 250 around.

JacFran

I am new to this stuff and when I tray to put the pkz file into the tracks mod folder it says to enter a password? Wonder if I could get some help

797racing

996asWD6Jx6hf4d4KaV9qaJMPcG68R

Thats the password

Mcervantes3221

I really like the scaling. But something to keep in mind is that it depends how the person is playing the game. For example I play in virtual reality and everything looks so much bigger in a headset that most of the time when after I preview a track on youtube I dont even recognize it when I go to play it on my headset. On a tv or monitor in 3rd person the jumps look normal or a little small, in first person a little bigger, but then when I put the headset on they look so huge!!!!! And I have a 65" tv so its not like its real small. And the drop offs like in a lot of the outdoor national tracks look like you're dropping off a big cliff! But again on a flat screen it hardly even looks like the grade is dropping.
You can definitely tell a couple of guys that made tracks definetely dont play in vr cause some of their jumps look like a straight wall.
Hope this helps.

Niko Mouk

The scaling of the tracks is 1:1 in excepted for the lines width. Simply to allow players to ride without collide anytime.

Niko Mouk

Saltucius

Quote from: Mcervantes3221 on March 13, 2021, 06:52:38 PMI really like the scaling. But something to keep in mind is that it depends how the person is playing the game. For example I play in virtual reality and everything looks so much bigger in a headset that most of the time when after I preview a track on youtube I dont even recognize it when I go to play it on my headset. On a tv or monitor in 3rd person the jumps look normal or a little small, in first person a little bigger, but then when I put the headset on they look so huge!!!!! And I have a 65" tv so its not like its real small. And the drop offs like in a lot of the outdoor national tracks look like you're dropping off a big cliff! But again on a flat screen it hardly even looks like the grade is dropping.
You can definitely tell a couple of guys that made tracks definetely dont play in vr cause some of their jumps look like a straight wall.
Hope this helps.

I don't think that's due to the scaling being off, I think that's just the nature of VR. We're so used to seeing things squished down onto a flat monitor (even if it's a relatively large monitor), that when we hop into a virtual world where everything is back to true scale, things seem bigger. Plus, if map makers intentionally made things smaller for the sake of VR, think of the impact that would have on the non-VR players.

Absolution

Quote from: Mcervantes3221 on March 13, 2021, 06:52:38 PMYou can definitely tell a couple of guys that made tracks definetely dont play in vr cause some of their jumps look like a straight wall.
Hope this helps.

Im thinking you have never got to walk a track in real life. I use an Occ quest 2. and I assure you the jumps look like that in real life. I remember me and my brother walking the tracks with our buddies when we first got there for the weekend and ALWAYS shitting my pants at how steep the jumps were at a lot of the tracks. So steep you couldn't walk up them you climb up them hands and feet.... Yea bro jumps are steep....They look like walls coming at you.

PizzaChet

Try walking up Horsepower Hill at Washougal, then compare a game to it lol. I did it with my boots unbuckled and it gave me blisters. It's not steep enough sometimes.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.