• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:25:25 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Upcoming Texas tracks

Started by Rockchalice3875KTM, May 04, 2021, 07:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockchalice3875KTM

May 04, 2021, 07:31:11 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 10:44:26 PM by Rockchalice3875KTM
1. River Valley Mx
2. Desoto Motorsports park
3. Johnsonville Mx
4. 3 palms Mx
5. Oak hill Mx(my favorite)
6. South central Mx
7. Spring valley Mx
8. Swan Mx
If any Texas Mxb riders have any other track needed to made please comment.

DJ33

Awesome man, can't wait! Oak Hill, River Valley are two of my favorite growing up in the burbs of FW. Thank you for putting in the time on these tracks for us to enjoy!

Rockchalice3875KTM

Quote from: DJ33 on May 06, 2021, 06:16:26 AMAwesome man, can't wait! Oak Hill, River Valley are two of my favorite growing up in the burbs of FW. Thank you for putting in the time on these tracks for us to enjoy!
love to do it bro! Half way done with river valley. Then I'm gonna go back to oak hill to get her done!

chugaboo47

could you also make Buffalo Creek MX? I used to go ride out at the track all of the time and would be sweet to ride it on here. Cant wait to ride the other list you made! Thank you

Ben300CRF

Did you ever ride Moiser Valley MX before they shut it down? A replica of it would be awesome.

DJ33

How's it coming man?! Pumped rip the new tracks

chugaboo47

Quote from: Ben300CRF on May 15, 2021, 08:04:07 AMDid you ever ride Moiser Valley MX before they shut it down? A replica of it would be awesome.
That Track would be sick i loved racing that track!!! Hit that Pro Privateer Double

MeatSheet

If possible I would love to see 3 palms and maybe cycle ranch.

Rockchalice3875KTM

Quote from: MeatSheet on June 05, 2021, 06:00:49 PMIf possible I would love to see 3 palms and maybe cycle ranch.
cycle ranch is already made

NoKnownThrone

I don't know any of those tracks from the list, but all the ones you have made are SUPER fire. I think they is some room for improvement, but the flow you have made in your tracks is really addicting. I absolutely love them, and I can't wait for you to release your next track! Thanks for your work, mate!

McCracken | MotoFactory

MURPHYS MX AMATUER TRACK OR THERE BIG TRACK PLENTY OF YOUTUBE VIDOES ON IT GOOD ASS TRACK !!!!

PattyMelt

ADVMX in Del Valle TX, used to ride there all the time great track.

Thermals

another texas track i would add is freestone mx and underground mx also freedom mx which are all in texas

Ghsti

Rossybrah

January 26, 2023, 12:02:06 AM #14 Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 12:04:37 AM by Rossybrah
Quote from: Rockchalice3875KTM on May 04, 2021, 07:31:11 AM1. River Valley Mx
2. Desoto Motorsports park
3. Johnsonville Mx
4. 3 palms Mx
5. Oak hill Mx(my favorite)
6. South central Mx
7. Spring valley Mx
8. Swan Mx
If any Texas Mxb riders have any other track needed to made please comment.

I have a few, but I am old school.

1. Lake Whitney
2. Fort Hood
3. Cross Creek
4. Lakeside Mx
5. I like the old original VP (or Cycle Ranch mx) before they started rolling out the jumps and filling them in and making it over safe.
6. RPMx (which closed for many years, and I believe it just opened back up under the name Murphy's Mx which is I believe Harley Murphy's family who was ridiculously fast as well.

If you know Texas MX History, then you should know these tracks. I also raced quite a few Supercross Amateur days and some Arenacross' like there was one world one in the Alamo Dome when it was still pretty new stadium.

Thanks for letting me chime in boys,
Rossy