• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:44:32 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Track registration

Started by PiBoSo, March 07, 2016, 01:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

March 07, 2016, 01:39:46 PM Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 10:03:10 AM by PiBoSo
To register a track head to this address: http://www.piboso.com/trackreg/trackreg.php

Select "MX Bikes" on top.

Track ID: the name of the directory of the track.
Track Layout: the name of the directory of the layout. Empty for base track.
Track Name: the name as it will appear in statistics.
Track Code: is written during TRH file generation with TerrainEd or TRP export.

Race data ( RDF file ) used for the first online lap is registered.

To update an already registered track, set Track ID and provide the previous code in Prev. Track Code. All records are deleted and race data is cleared.

AZDesertRat

Noticed any races run on TNMX get recorded as Winchester on the stats page.  Do recall watching a Gdub stream where TFC commented he would like to update the track at some point (I think it's perfect myself).

Niko Mouk

Not sure why it's not working for all my sx tracks  :'(
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

AZDesertRat

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 07, 2016, 01:39:46 PMTrack ID: the name of the directory of the track.

If your track is packaged as a .pkz file what is the correct "the name of the directory of the track."?  I specified AK Farms MX 2013 but wonder if it should have been motocross instead for the folder directory where the .pkz file resides??  If this is the case, can the track be re-registered using the same Track Code? Reason I mentioned this is that there is exactly 1/ea lap time listed on the Records page under MX2 OEM category.  I wonder if maybe the user Big Smoke extracted the track folder from the .pkz and this is why his time was recorded?

Hope we can get this figured out because the Records page is a great resource to see what times people are running on each track with different classes of bikes.

Thanks

PiBoSo

Quote from: AZDesertRat on May 20, 2021, 05:46:34 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 07, 2016, 01:39:46 PMTrack ID: the name of the directory of the track.

If your track is packaged as a .pkz file what is the correct "the name of the directory of the track."?  I specified AK Farms MX 2013 but wonder if it should have been motocross instead for the folder directory where the .pkz file resides??  If this is the case, can the track be re-registered using the same Track Code? Reason I mentioned this is that there is exactly 1/ea lap time listed on the Records page under MX2 OEM category.  I wonder if maybe the user Big Smoke extracted the track folder from the .pkz and this is why his time was recorded?

Hope we can get this figured out because the Records page is a great resource to see what times people are running on each track with different classes of bikes.

Thanks

The ID of the track is the name of the directory inside the PKZ file ( that should also have the same name ).

AZDesertRat

Thank you sir, just tested using stock MSM bikes and they do register :D .

cricket96

where do ifind the track code? also having issues with connection timeout trying to run my track witha friend for testing purposes. would that be because its not registered?

AZDesertRat

The code.txt file will be created in your track's project folder after you build the track.  If you're not using Kraken's track making helper tool you should, it simplifies everything.

cricket96

i am and you are right lol made life 100x easier! thanks for the reply

MXPirata

he friends anyone knows? can i make tracks in mx vs atv supercross excavator track creater program and use in mx bikes? i made some nice tracks!