• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:51:07 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Stuck at 30fps

Started by MattMurphy, June 01, 2021, 04:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattMurphy

Hi guys, 980ti & Ryzen 2700x, I've played this game flawlessly before.
I've installed it through Steam, initially I installed ReShade too, but the FPS was stuck at 30. I then deleted everything to do with reshade and reinstalled the game, still the same thing. I don't have the FPS counter up so I'm assuming it is still stuck at 30, but it's pretty unplayable anyway.
Graphics drivers are all up to date. I've tried sticking all the settings on minimum and it doesn't change anything.
Any help appreciated!
Cheers

[GH]Cody

Quote from: MattMurphy on June 01, 2021, 04:56:32 PMHi guys, 980ti & Ryzen 2700x, I've played this game flawlessly before.
I've installed it through Steam, initially I installed ReShade too, but the FPS was stuck at 30. I then deleted everything to do with reshade and reinstalled the game, still the same thing. I don't have the FPS counter up so I'm assuming it is still stuck at 30, but it's pretty unplayable anyway.
Graphics drivers are all up to date. I've tried sticking all the settings on minimum and it doesn't change anything.
Any help appreciated!
Cheers
Whats your monitors refresh rate set to. Enable the fps counter in steam and see what the framerate is really at and see if its locked at 30fps or if its just spiking all over the place. Check if VSync is enabled in both your nvidia control panel and game (if option is there I cant remember).