• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Can we get some different bikes? Also powerbands in next oem pack?

Started by SATCHSQUASH49, June 25, 2021, 06:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SATCHSQUASH49

I was wondering if we could get the kawasaki 2 strokes, Tm 2 strokes, and Gas gas two strokes in the next oem pack. Could we also get some older fourstrokes too? I personally belive most people playing would like somehting different and adding more two strokes and different fourstrokes and older fourstrokes in the oem pack would help. Also in the oem pack is there any chance at all the powerbands on the 2 strokes be better? Because of the current moment it feels like there is no powerband on then and feels like they dont have power valves. It would be awsome to see these changes in the next oem pack. This is a no hate message but a help message and i would to see the OEM creators add this too the pack because it would spark newer peoples intrest to the game and also make more people buy the game helping piboso out.

PizzaChet

I don't see any help at all coming from you other than asking for a couple dozen hours of free labor. The line for handouts is getting long around here. Offer something over $100 to start if you want any kind of interest or response.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

fridgedollar

GanjaMan420

Quote from: fridgedollar on June 25, 2021, 11:06:59 PMI believe the main issue is the lack of models available
correct. the knowledge to create the bikes is out there publicly. there are models available, theres planty of professional modelers with full resumes avaliable for hire, the actual issue is the cost. the mods for pibosos games are free right now. the fact is to get a model it costs alot of money, ive seen cheap shit ones go for 100 USD. to get a professional i dont doubt would be probably 3 - 4 times that price maybe even more who knows. but its not cheap, they have to make a living, and it does take people a long time, its gotta be worth their time at the end of the day.
the only solution i can see is if we all donated to a mod team that could use those funds to pay a model maker, then publicly release, funded by the community, for the community.

this could work, but it requires A L O T of work and a bit of luck. lol, shame really imagine what the game could be...

DrillBits

the issue is the guys who actaully know how to get models into the game dont wanna share the info :P ib got like 5 super bikes, couple mopeds and few crossers ready to throw into the game trouble is no wheels and no help! real shame just small minded people...

iNsane

Quote from: DrillBits on June 30, 2021, 12:27:28 AMthe issue is the guys who actaully know how to get models into the game dont wanna share the info :P ib got like 5 super bikes, couple mopeds and few crossers ready to throw into the game trouble is no wheels and no help! real shame just small minded people...

Get your online appearance right and check your steam profile before adding people and then talk

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

DrillBits

^^^^ exactly my point shouldnt matter about my belifes? not that it acutlly is my belifles lol small minded people snm lighten up man. if anything your the one discrimnating

𝖙𝖋𝖈

1. What's with the entitled attitudes around here these days?

2. The OEM pack is brought to people for free by a few guys who have a deep love for this game and it's put together out of kindness. These models and bikes and physics and engines are compiled for free and take litterally thousands of hours to come together.

For example I modelled two of the bikes that are included and I know how long they took me.

I don't know for sure but my guess is someone bought a couple of the bike models for the OEM pack so they've already put more money in than they will probably get back.

Personally I think they should sell it. It's professional game studio quality and the people who did all the hard work deserve to be rewarded for it. Instead thousands of people use them, probably 2% of people who use them say thank you, less than 2% probably donate and a bigger number probably complain that their favorite bike isn't included, or doesn't look right, or can't get it working etc..

3. All the information on how to import bikes is free for the public. PiBoSo has a wiki and a bike template you can all use. Everyone who has ever imported a bike has had to figure it out. Yes, some people could probably help but why would they want to help someone who's strategy is 'maybe they'll help me better if I'm rude'..... 🤦‍♂️

Diego93

I think the same as your TFC, they have put all the time they have free to do that, I made 3d models for other games before and I know what it costs, people just don't appreciate anything they are always like that.

Asdrael

Hoh and once you get the model(s), and imported them, don't forget to make them ride decent. I typed it all out here: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1546.0
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

DrillBits

Well all I'm saying is don't complain about the community if you're not willing to help. The oem pack is more than good enough and for anyone who feels the need to complain about it is insane. And I can bet they don't understand the modling process. But be a better community and maybe bigger  if people helped each other out with things like mods. In return no one wants to help which springs negativity who expects help once there rude ? No one. Thats why they're being rude because of the lack of help?.... like iv stated before iv got like 5 6 bikes ready to import bit struggling to import. And import wheels correctly. Made various posts. In here and discord. Searched Google to its ends. Still nothing. No help is available even if you was polite. Just what pibsco and other like yourself  has gone out his way to create.