• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:58:51 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2013 Fernley Sandbox W.I.P.

Started by Mulock22, August 23, 2021, 04:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulock22

August 23, 2021, 04:29:06 AM Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 07:25:31 PM by Mulock22
Well boys, I think it's finally time to release a  W I P  of the 2013(ish) Fernley Sandbox I've been working on. If you've been following on the MXB Discord (or any others I've been sharing pics) you already know how much this build has progressed. Pretty satisfied on where I have the heightmap thus far. OF COURSE I want feedback. Textures, heightmap, weird shit I missed or overlooked, deform, etc.

Currently the East (OTHG) and West (OTMX) motocross tracks are tentatively complete, with East track having working laps and raceable (though the timing gates aren't detailed, the minimum to count laps is there) ((that's the track directly in front of you at spawn)). There is also the Sandbox GP hare scramble loop which is rough and textured if you can find it, you'll know where to go.

All tracks are COUNTER CLOCKWISE direction. There are no objects, stock skybox, there is still a lot of work going to be done. When finished there will also be a ton of desert whooped out trails and some twisty sand whoop tracks (not built yet).

The link will stay the same forever, so when the track is updated *it will be updated* even though the link will not change.

Big thanks to everyone who's helped me so far, whether with testing/textures/knowledge/random questions/and anything else!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

** EDIT **

Beta for the 2012 Sandbox GP now added. It's a roughly 5min lap between both MX tracks and some of the desert and infield. With centerline and timing setup. Track is CLOCKWISE (first turn go left). Be prepared, it's rougher than hell and beat to shit. Follow the texture until i get around to adding objects. Finish line is behind the first turn in the infield (when talking about the first mx East track)

Have Fun Good Luck Enjoy

** EDIT **

NEW LINK. 4 separate tracks; 2 mx, 2 enduro. all with rdf and timing gates. All with personal track images so they're easier to find in game. Textures appropriate for each track in each folder. DL the zip, extract into tracks folder, all 4 tracks are PKZ to stay simple. NOT NECESSARY to delete old files but you can if you want to of course.
I'm getting dangerously close to having nowhere else to go but blender. god help us all

DOWNLOADS
MediaFire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7l89tjy4zavnp8y/Fernley+Sandbox.zip/file
MEGA
https://mega.nz/file/LEh3DIwS#EneGiVdGYZyPrnfdbfaogK7R6uT2qr3CktynkEnFPFk

Mulock22

East Turn 2.pngGP Top.pngWest Back.pngWest Front Stepup.png

Mulock22

Track Link updated. New skydome, new texturing, new deform (East Track), more offtrack infield goodies, grass!, new whoop tracks on far right of map

Mulock22

more pics

Mulock22

West track

Mulock22

East track

Mulock22

Infield goodness, Whoops layouts, East/West/GP layouts

dylan44frisch

Mulock22

https://www.mediafire.com/file/59smyzkacavwzjg/Fernley_Sandbox_GP.pkz/file

Beta for the 2012 Sandbox GP now added. It's a roughly 5min lap between both MX tracks and some of the desert and infield. With centerline and timing setup. Track is CLOCKWISE (first turn go left). Be prepared, it's rougher than hell and beat to shit. Follow the texture until i get around to adding objects. Finish line is behind the first turn in the infield (when talking about the first mx East track)

Have Fun Good Luck Enjoy

Mulock22

More pics

Mulock22

NEW LINK. 4 separate tracks; 2 mx, 2 enduro. all with rdf and timing gates. All with personal track images so they're easier to find in game. Textures appropriate for each track in each folder. DL the zip, extract into tracks folder, all 4 tracks are PKZ to stay simple. NOT NECESSARY to delete old files but you can if you want to of course.
I'm getting dangerously close to having nowhere else to go but blender. god help us all

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7l89tjy4zavnp8y/Fernley+Sandbox.zip/file

SD

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

dylan44frisch

Cody D