• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:51:09 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aido

I know it says only compatible with mxb 15 but has anyone got it to work on mxb 16?

fridgedollar

Quote from: Aido on May 22, 2021, 04:35:01 PMI know it says only compatible with mxb 15 but has anyone got it to work on mxb 16?

works just fine

Aido

for me its not working, i have the 2.2.3 max hud data and mxb.dlo in there but it doesnt show up

Aido

Nevermind thanks for the help 2.2.2 works

Kaash

May 24, 2021, 05:52:17 PM #259 Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 06:57:00 PM by Kaash
Still can't get the lean inputs to show on the HUD. Any help?

EDIT- Never mind, the issue seemed to have resolved itself.

pong1

my game crashes when i load to game anyone got a fix for this????

Viper

for some reason my Mx Bikes isnt in my steam apps folder can someone help me i cant find anything on youtube or anything

HornetMaX

V2.2.4 out (2021/09/27)
  • .ini file version change: will lose all settings. You'll have to manually redo them. Sorry. That's life.
  • Minor cosmetic changes: widgets options with fixed font and better aligned.
  • HUDRumble rework:
    • 2 possible sources: CoG acceleration (norm filtered by highpass) or rear tyre overrun (how much faster is the rear tyre spinning compared to CoG velocity norm). Overrun is only for GPB and MXB. In MXB it may not make sense at all.
    • Each source has 2 extreme points between which the values are interpolated.
    • Each source can be associated with each rumble motor.

If you test the two rumbles, I'm interested in your feedback, including what default settings could make sense.

Mattyboy168

Hey so I have the latest version of mxb and in my programfilesx86/steam/steamapps/common I don't have mxbikes or plugin folder (I do all my mods through documents/piboso/mx bikes I can't find where to put the max hud plug-in if anyone knows where to put it i would be verry great full if they could run me through the precess. I checked YouTube and I found nothing

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 28, 2021, 03:47:33 PMV2.2.4 out (2021/09/27)
  • .ini file version change: will lose all settings. You'll have to manually redo them. Sorry. That's life.
  • Minor cosmetic changes: widgets options with fixed font and better aligned.
  • HUDRumble rework:
    • 2 possible sources: CoG acceleration (norm filtered by highpass) or rear tyre overrun (how much faster is the rear tyre spinning compared to CoG velocity norm). Overrun is only for GPB and MXB. In MXB it may not make sense at all.
    • Each source has 2 extreme points between which the values are interpolated.
    • Each source can be associated with each rumble motor.

If you test the two rumbles, I'm interested in your feedback, including what default settings could make sense.

Thanks MaX. Will be interesting, I'll give them a test and come back when I get a chance 👍

HornetMaX

Thx tfc. warning, it's probably crap for MXB, too many big jumps and the previous rumble is likely more useful.
It may make more sense in GPB, just as a "powerslide" warning.

F5_TORNADO

Okay, I must be doing something wrong. I followed TKO's video on how to install MaXHUD. The only thing different was that I bought the game directly through the website (not STEAM). I copied the DATA and MXB.dlo files and pasted them in Documents/PoBoSo/MXBikes/Plugins, went in game to "Testing", picked a track, and went "to track", clicked "caps lock", and nothing. Do I need to download an older version of MaXHUD to get it to work? Or is everyone who downloaded MX Bikes through the website screwed?

fridgedollar

Quote from: F5_TORNADO on December 09, 2021, 06:08:59 AMOkay, I must be doing something wrong. I followed TKO's video on how to install MaXHUD. The only thing different was that I bought the game directly through the website (not STEAM). I copied the DATA and MXB.dlo files and pasted them in Documents/PoBoSo/MXBikes/Plugins, went in game to "Testing", picked a track, and went "to track", clicked "caps lock", and nothing. Do I need to download an older version of MaXHUD to get it to work? Or is everyone who downloaded MX Bikes through the website screwed?

the files go in the plugins folder that is in your game install directory, not your documents folder. there are some installation instructions in the MaxHUD.pdf

F5_TORNADO

Quote from: fridgedollar on December 09, 2021, 06:39:47 AMthe files go in the plugins folder that is in your game install directory, not your documents folder. there are some installation instructions in the MaxHUD.pdf

Thank you so much. I have been struggling with this for awhile. I was just installing it in the wrong plugins file.

HornetMaX

V2.2.5 out (2021/12/19)
  • Updates for GPB beta20 (only, no changes for MXB, WRS and KRP).