• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:23:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM 2020 - Additional Downloads, Patches and Templates

Started by iNsane, May 04, 2020, 10:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kvvonga

Quote from: Diego93 on June 24, 2021, 06:37:04 PMHi, I hope everyone is ok, does anyone know if a Gas Gas is coming out in OEM? I want an accurate answer

I think they wont say what bike they will add or change the model.

JACKO / TITZ RACING

hello people I am having trouble. i made a ktm graphics and stuff an i want to get it out as a 125 but i get it out and everything it shows up in the names but just stock bike any help would be great

PattyMelt

tylerbtn

Is the 1996 CR250 psd/template in here by any chance?

TakumiSvt

I've got a question regarding the ALTA Template, I kind of want to get back into making some homemade skins for myself, but I can't for the life of me figure out how the template works: in which PSD layer I can change the color of the plastics/where a cutout is for the graphics. If someone can help me out that would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks in advance!

tylerbtn

I've been looking for the template/psd for the 96 cr250 for way too long now. I know it exists because I've seen other people make re-skins with it. I'll pay anyone who can get it to me!

Barsk

Hey, so I just made my own ktm 150 skin but I just cant get it to work ingame. I follow guids on Youtube on how to import bikeskins into the game but it dont work for me. I know im doing something wrong but dont really know what.

I downloaded the full ktm pack and opened the ktm 2021 livery template.

Inside there is alot of freeking layers. But I just paint and paste stuff on the plastics and what not.

Then I save as tga (with base name ktm 2021 livery templayte)

I open painted click on the middle Button(dont remember what is says). Find my tga file.

Pack it in the Ktm 2021 150 folder..

As far as I can tell thats what they do on Youtube?

Would love to get some help<3

rhys647

How do i get the ktm 2021 working because i cant seem to get it in game
If anyone could get these working it would be greatly appreciated and if you could send the pnt file over to my discord or explain what i've done wrong thank you - Rhys

My discord - Rhys647#9170

link to files - https://mega.nz/folder/iN0DgSTZ
key to files - iEwIio2T1uGJN_v3EvCH7A

rhys647

Quote from: Barsk on October 29, 2021, 02:56:59 AMHey, so I just made my own ktm 150 skin but I just cant get it to work ingame. I follow guids on Youtube on how to import bikeskins into the game but it dont work for me. I know im doing something wrong but dont really know what.

I downloaded the full ktm pack and opened the ktm 2021 livery template.

Inside there is alot of freeking layers. But I just paint and paste stuff on the plastics and what not.

Then I save as tga (with base name ktm 2021 livery templayte)

I open painted click on the middle Button(dont remember what is says). Find my tga file.

Pack it in the Ktm 2021 150 folder..

As far as I can tell thats what they do on Youtube?

Would love to get some help<3
Yeah im getting the same

BigT57

hey just some ideas for Future OEMs

Kx 125/250 one with old plastics and one with new plastics

Cr 125/250 one with old plastics and one with new plastics

2022 yz 125/250

Kx 500 one with old plastics and one with new plastics

Cr 500 one with old plastics and one with new plastics

SXR_293

Do we have to have all of these models updated in order to race online?

BlizzardExtreme

am i being dumb or am i missing somethign really obvious... ive downloaded the latest OEM pack and its all still 2021 bikes.... ive found a link for some updated bikes eg gas gas and 3 other 2022 bikes but when trying to connect to a server its saying all bikes are wrong..... Help

Call Me Matayo

Does anyone happen to know if there's a fix for the 2020 Honda Model reskin not loading after 10 or so yards away from cameras and what not?

LickDaSlitty

None of my bikes show it only shows wheels an chain, i dont know whats happened