• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:28:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Why does MX Bikes doesnt get a Steam offer?

Started by Driklein, June 25, 2021, 05:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Driklein

June 25, 2021, 05:32:12 AM Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 05:34:00 AM by Driklein
Every Steam game is getting a huge discount in this Summer Sale, i would like to know why MX Bikes didnt get not even a small one.

Esta460

cause the game is bs bro. shi gon quit working mid way

Driklein

Quote from: Driklein on June 25, 2021, 05:32:12 AMEvery Steam game is getting a huge discount in this Summer Sale, i would like to know why MX Bikes didnt get not even a small one.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Driklein on June 25, 2021, 05:32:12 AMEvery Steam game is getting a huge discount in this Summer Sale, i would like to know why MX Bikes didnt get not even a small one.

Because MX Bikes is still in Early Access.

MotoBro210

Mxb cheap compared to most mx games and for a sim it is also pretty cheap. Also for all the stuff possible you can do with modding and the amount of time you can spend ripping laps it is fully worth the money

Rockchalice3875KTM

Mx bikes is the best compared to all
The milestone and the Mx vs atv games

ziggy

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 25, 2021, 10:07:33 AM

I mean if you looked at the image, Raft is also in early access. So I don't think that is the factor rather you just don't want to list it at a discount price. I purchased the game at full price and think it's well worth it, but why not just tell it like it is? Excuses do nothing but ruin your image..

PiBoSo

November 27, 2021, 11:13:13 AM #7 Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:02:04 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: ziggy on November 26, 2021, 09:30:28 PM

I mean if you looked at the image, Raft is also in early access. So I don't think that is the factor rather you just don't want to list it at a discount price. I purchased the game at full price and think it's well worth it, but why not just tell it like it is? Excuses do nothing but ruin your image..

Please note that not all Early Access are the same. In the case of MX Bikes, there still are serious issues with physics ( especially at low-speed and going up-downhill ), multiplayer and graphics that need to be addressed before attracting new users with discounts.
The current community is already more than large enough to provide feedback and suggestions for development.

ziggy

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 27, 2021, 11:13:13 AM
Quote from: ziggy on November 26, 2021, 09:30:28 PM

Please note that not all Early Access are the same. In the case of MX Bikes, there still are serious issues with physics ( especially at low-speed and going up-downhill ), multiplayer and graphics that need to be addressed before attracting new users with discounts.
The current community is already more than large enough to provide feedback and suggestions for development.

Appreciate the clarification, and I am sure the community does as well!