• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:27:41 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

The volume goes down when I look forward

Started by Frank22, December 01, 2021, 05:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank22

Hello, i have this problem, as you can see and hear in the video below, whenever i go rev limiter at my back the volume looks louder.
Otherwise, when i start driving normally, looking in front of me and i take speed, i hear the wind more than the engine! Also when i wheelie. Hope to fix this with you help!

Here's the video!
https://streamable.com/pkjuwc

SD

This is because when you look back you have your ears closer to the exhaust, and the exhaust is where the noise comes from.

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

Frank22

Quote from: SD on December 01, 2021, 05:12:14 PMThis is because when you look back you have your ears closer to the exhaust, and the exhaust is where the noise comes from.

Yes i know, but i remember like 2 months ago it was the same for front and back

SD

I am not sure what you are thinking of then as this has been a feature in the game for some time now.

Frank22

Quote from: SD on December 01, 2021, 05:47:57 PMI am not sure what you are thinking of then as this has been a feature in the game for some time now.

Lol, and why i hear it only now? Btw, there is a mod for disable this?
Also if you check latest videos on YT, you can see the sound is equal forward and backward

SD

I am not sure if there is a way to disable this unfortunately however I'm sure someone with more knowledge than myself will see this and make a useful reply.  :)