• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:18:03 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fernley Sandbox

Started by Mulock22, December 24, 2021, 07:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulock22

December 24, 2021, 07:35:11 PM Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 07:26:22 PM by Mulock22
IT'S HERE!
fernley.jpg

MEGA

Mediafire

The Fernley Sandbox is READY TO RACE. This is my home track, away from home. I started this project back in July as a passion project. There was a lot of heat and drama going on when I started about the possibility and likeliness of the track closing. It was almost a guaranteed shut down going into September. Thankfully the clubs (OTMX and OTHG) and the city of Fernley were able to work out an agreement to keep the track open!
GP 12 bev.jpg
Fernley, Nevada is a little city about 40 miles east of Reno. Exit 48 (you'll see the Walmart and Terrible's Truck Stop). Left under the freeway. Left after the truck wash (if you hit the sand you've gone too far). Follow the road until you find the entrance at the next freeway underpass. The Sandbox has been around for decades with probably 100s of iterations, run by the two MX clubs who share the property; Nevada Old Timers MX and Over The Hill Gang - Reno chapter.
MX East Start.jpg
So here is the compound. Contained are four raceable tracks. Two MX. Two GP. And a ton of not so hidden easter eggs. The 2012 Sandbox GP, 2013 East and West MX tracks, and 2015 Sandbox GP. For all you bieklyfe wheelie wierdos, there are even roads to rip. Go adventure around and discover all the hidden tracks and trails!

All three weather options are flushed out with drastically different skies and ambiance. All tracks have working cameras. CUSTOM PIT spaces, please don't run into my truck it's still being paid off.

This absolutely would not be possible without EVERYONE who helped me along the way.
Objects - Agitato, GioPanda, Paramoto, Everyone in the EarthWurx discord (if you're a track builder, look into it),
Testers - GreenLenux, Higgo, Cody, RedRider, Ruubs, Reso, Insane
Frens - You know who you are, and everyone else there's no way I could fit into this
The discord(s), forum, wiki, tutorial vids, everyone who's answered my questions, helped me with technicalities, kept me coming back to this project, asked for progress updates

And OF COURSE the main man himself Piboso for the game!

Server Version
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jvep4b2zuivo4q2/Fernley_Sandbox_Server.zip/file

PayPal Donation Link: Please share some love so my next project doesn't take 6 months and nearly melt my pc every other day! Thank You Thank You

https://paypal.me/Mulock22?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Mulock22

GP 1.jpg GP 12.jpg
GP12 Finish.jpg MX East Booter.jpg

Mulock22

*NOTE*

Highly recommend ENDURO Bikes for the GP layouts, though any races I hold will be open to MX/EX bikes.

SD

Henlo tis is much hot yes ok tank u gesse person yes

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

GreenLenux

Amazing work Jesse, good job :D
If you want a custom graphic kit, feel free to contact me with Discord: GreenLenux#2125
Want to support me? You can buy me a coffee here!

fridgedollar

congrats on the release mang, thanks for sharing