• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Any Bikes I should Make?

Started by NolanJones, May 01, 2021, 06:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NolanJones

Howdy Boys! so I made a few things for Mx sim like the Pro Circuit Kawi 21' and the 21' Star Racing team public releases and wondering If yall want me to make any for Mx Bikes?

otisjordan

TeamSolitair's Slayer Tribute would be cool, I think

NolanJones

Chilvers

MXGP Hitachi KTM Fuelled by Milwaukee would be 🔥

Azokah

Hey!

I would love to see some enduro content... Maybe some classics like XR400R, XR250R, XT500 ? what do you think?

MikaelPlaysYT

A YZ85 XD we need 85cc in the game

Thatmotoguy9

Quote from: NolanJones on May 01, 2021, 06:22:22 AMHowdy Boys! so I made a few things for Mx sim like the Pro Circuit Kawi 21' and the 21' Star Racing team public releases and wondering If yall want me to make any for Mx Bikes?
A moped could be cool (I know its weird but it would be cool)

afixity

cafe racer would be cool or old enduros/ old bikes like 80s in general

UselessRobot

Quote from: NolanJones on May 01, 2021, 06:22:22 AMHowdy Boys! so I made a few things for Mx sim like the Pro Circuit Kawi 21' and the 21' Star Racing team public releases and wondering If yall want me to make any for Mx Bikes?
are you making skins or actual bikes?

Christian202200

i like to see pw80 and pw50 honda cub ez90

MXA Rider

RYAN DUNGEY REPLICA AND GEAR NON PUBLIC. It's my birthday btw and this would so so cool ive always wanted a replica of him and his bike in a game. (his ktm of course).

dylan44frisch

A bike that resembles the speed and gearing of the supermoto that comes with the game, but with dirt tires. Would make for a great bike to do insane gaps.

enrique

mx sumulator kawsaki model i think it look cool

kananugetti733

Bro an aprilia sxv 450 or 550 would be sick

Jonny_NOS

Would love to see a Yamaha DT 125 R. I already started a model if you want to bing that to live because i cant seem to get it running