• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:41:47 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Revert back to B16 poll

Started by Form Forza, February 04, 2022, 06:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Form Forza

As a community we should decide what we want more. piboso may run the game but there wouldn't be a game without us.

SD

Quote from: Form Forza on February 04, 2022, 06:40:24 AMpiboso may run the game but there wouldn't be a game without us.

You are a clown.

Don't play MXB if you don't like B17, simple.

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

Form Forza

yeah I'm not dipshit that's the point, calling me a clown when you probably look like one with all that missing vitamin D your missing from the sun, go outside and get some

Nixle

Quote from: Form Forza on February 04, 2022, 11:56:51 PMyeah I'm not dipshit that's the point, calling me a clown when you probably look like one with all that missing vitamin D your missing from the sun, go outside and get some

somebody needs to take some melatonin gummies and some percs cause they need some sleep and needa calm down.

Form Forza

go take an English class and learn how to type a proper message and come back to me and we'll talk

Nixle

Quote from: Form Forza on February 05, 2022, 12:59:19 AMgo take an English class and learn how to type a proper message and come back to me and we'll talk

who turned your pussy sour? stank like fish down there bro. I hope you know i am typing properly, just not like how you do cause im able to type how i want to.

Absolution

Your poll says it... YOU are the MINORITY Go away. You're pathetic with your dumbass threats to the devs.

Quote, "piboso may run the game but there wouldn't be a game without us."

There would not be a game with out him. Stop acting like entitled little children and grow up.....

Rockchalice3875KTM

Quote from: Absolution on February 05, 2022, 04:01:10 AMYour poll says it... YOU are the MINORITY Go away. You're pathetic with your dumbass threats to the devs.

Quote, "piboso may run the game but there wouldn't be a game without us."

There would not be a game with out him. Stop acting like entitled little children and grow up.....
I second this.