• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:45:34 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

**NEW RIDER MODEL** yes, from SCRATCH ***RELEASED***

Started by pay2021, November 15, 2021, 04:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pay2021

November 15, 2021, 04:25:33 PM Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 04:35:55 PM by pay2021
***RELEASED***

MX BIKES - CUSTOM RIDER MODEL V090

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pdqouvld6pun15h/MX_BIKES-PAY2021_RIDER_V090.rar/file

PAY2021 RIDER V090

Custom rider model version 090

Features:

-Male and female.

-Compatible with MXB native mods and animations.

Bugs:

-Some little texturing issues in the hands.

-Main menu character, the neck looks long but is normal in track.

-Jersey name in some fonts have an issue just in long shots, mostly time it works well

Installation:

***Do not install on MODS FOLDER!!!***

Unpack and copy the contents to

"Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes"

The rider fully works with default and mods suits, helmets, boots, etc.

To access to your SUITS PAINTS you have to copy all your gloves and paints to:

(IF YOU WANT JUST A FEW SKINS JUST COPY THE ONES YOU WANT NOT NECESSARILY ALL SKINS)

"Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes\rider\riders\pay2021_mx\gloves"
"Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes\rider\riders\pay2021_mx\paints"

"Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes\rider\riders\pay2021f_mx\gloves"
"Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes\rider\riders\pay2021f_mx\paints"

Also the default rider paints too

(THIS TIME YOU HAVE TO COPY ALL SKINS)

"Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes\rider\riders\default_mx\gloves"
"Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes\rider\riders\default_mx\paints"

Sorry, this is the only way i found to work!!

Original post:

MX Bikes - New rider model, yes, from sratch, body done, is tallest bcs the default rider is too small i think.
Next is make the UVW to work with the default rider paints.
Lets see how it works...

i made this hands in 2007 and still are the best hands i ever work.

Without this it cannot be posible.

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2024.0

Resolute Kraken

Good work, I hope to see more original models from you in the future.  Hope you can get the existing UV to work with it.

pay2021

November 15, 2021, 08:07:56 PM #2 Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 03:28:01 PM by pay2021
Quote from: Resolute Kraken on November 15, 2021, 06:14:25 PMGood work, I hope to see more original models from you in the future.  Hope you can get the existing UV to work with it.

Thanks man!! i really apreciated it.

Working on that, i already fit the rider pose, taller is not working so i reduce the size a little to fit the skeleton.
Added hands.

edit: progress

iNsane

Looks promising pay! Good work so far. Love seeing you work on original stuff :)

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

pay2021

Quote from: iNsane on November 26, 2021, 12:50:55 PMLooks promising pay! Good work so far. Love seeing you work on original stuff :)

Thanks man, i really apreciated it.

Im still learning Blender, i used to 3D Max and rigging in Blender is different, also this uvw takes forever, but is on rails.

I anxious waiting to the feature that you can choose the rider type, like GP Bikes, so i can make regular people as characters.

pay2021

Beta 16, the rider is at 90% and ready for release.

I just need to make it work on Beta 17.

Cody D

Great work pay!
You are a great help to this community when you make original stuff so I am very happy to see this amazing progress.

Looks very realistic and it working with the normal rider PSD is great as well.
Ill be eagerly anticipating release :)

pay2021

February 05, 2022, 06:08:13 PM #8 Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 06:21:49 PM by pay2021
Quote from: Cody D on February 05, 2022, 04:57:51 PMGreat work pay!
You are a great help to this community when you make original stuff so I am very happy to see this amazing progress.

Looks very realistic and it working with the normal rider PSD is great as well.
Ill be eagerly anticipating release :)

Thanks man!! i really apreciated it!

TARAANNN

Huge thanks to Piboso for this feature, the rider is now at rigging 90%, uvw map 90%.

Still i need to figure how to use the default paints without have to copy them twice. I figure that and i gonna release it.

iNsane

Quote from: pay2021 on February 05, 2022, 06:08:13 PMStill i need to figure how to use the default paints without have to copy them twice. I figure that and i gonna release it.

haha damn i just tried adding a new rider and got it working, thought you were still at that point :D
glad you got it sorted though!

I tried to link my rider to the default one but apparently there is no possibility to link a rider model mod to an existing one.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

pay2021

February 06, 2022, 12:40:55 AM #10 Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 12:47:26 AM by pay2021
Quote from: iNsane on February 05, 2022, 07:14:41 PMI tried to link my rider to the default one but apparently there is no possibility to link a rider model mod to an existing one.

Yes, i tried a couple of things but apparently this is the only way at the moment. In my case, copy the gloves and paint folder twice, in default rider and in my rider.

Everything this in the main folder to fully work, not mods folder.

Cody D

Im coming back to this forum post every like 10 hours to see if there are updates haha im very much excited

Logn341

Looks promising! Probably too late but I hope you paid attention to lower leg being smaller so we can have normal sized boots and not stretched ones.

pay2021

Quote from: Cody D on February 10, 2022, 12:30:51 AMIm coming back to this forum post every like 10 hours to see if there are updates haha im very much excited

Thanks man!!

Quote from: Logn341 on February 10, 2022, 05:33:31 PMLooks promising! Probably too late but I hope you paid attention to lower leg being smaller so we can have normal sized boots and not stretched ones.

Good point!! I can edit the model, we can have zillion of riders characters now, maybe one more skinny and one regular in the boots part; but still i will like to have one that work with the "regular" mods so maybe i go in that way and take your advice.

Cody D

Will this model be a free release or something you need to pay for?