• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:52:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Freezing and Unfreezing.

Started by brawee, March 28, 2022, 05:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brawee

Ill be running a heater and then all of a sudden the game will freeze for about 2-4 seconds and then it will unfreeze but ill be crashed or way off the track. Like when i was frozen it was just my screen and the actual game was still playing. very annoying because there is nothing i can do to save the lap or anything and it happens pretty often. Even the sound freezes and it just makes whatever sound you were making before just keep going at the exact same tone. Any help would be appreciated maybe even something to chnage in graphics.

PizzaChet

Quote from: brawee on March 28, 2022, 05:28:43 AMAny help would be appreciated maybe even something to chnage in graphics.
It sounds like you're asking too much from your video card. Try benchmarking your system and be honest with yourself about what your PC can handle lol. You can keep your native screen resolution and try changing other settings to free up some more frames. If that doesn't work try lowering the resolution one factor. Frame rate is so much more important than good looks!

Here's for your video card: https://benchmark.unigine.com/superposition

For your CPU there's Cinebench which I am unable to link right now. Good luck!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.