• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:31:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Help me please. This game is going to kill me

Started by Adalgood, April 24, 2022, 12:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalgood

I need help, the game is very difficult to enjoy this game. When I am inside the servers, whenever another person enters, the screen freezes for 5 or 10 seconds. Then when I'm on the track and I go back to Pit, the screen still freezes for 1 minute or more.

Is there any solution to this? Please help. The experience becomes exasperating.

teeds

Hi Adal, It's a known issue. The game is supposed to load new riders and their paints etc when you go to the pits, that's half of what you're getting. But unfortunately sometimes the game loads the rider data when you're on track and the same freezing occurs. It's frustratingly messed up many good laps for me  >:(
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Adalgood

Quote from: teeds on April 25, 2022, 11:45:14 AMHi Adal, It's a known issue. The game is supposed to load new riders and their paints etc when you go to the pits, that's half of what you're getting. But unfortunately sometimes the game loads the rider data when you're on track and the same freezing occurs. It's frustratingly messed up many good laps for me  >:(

Wow, I thought it was just my problem. We will have to wait for solutions in the future. I hope so.

Thanks for answering