• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:49:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

SUDDEN LAG SPIKES?

Started by DropShotPro26, November 06, 2021, 04:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DropShotPro26

I have well over 300 hours on this game, and for the first time ever I can no longer play it. I played for about an hour and out of no where it dropped frames, disconnected my controller, and sounded like the throttle was stuck wide open. i closed the game thinking it was just a one time bug, but instead every time i load in (online and offline both) as soon as I click go to track frames drop within a couple seconds and does the same as mentioned earlier. I checked all drivers for updates, system is up to date, and watched my hardware as I restarted the game and entered a race. My pc's hardware is well below being maxed out and I run much harder games than this just fine. Its only MXB that does this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(I'm still on windows 10 if that makes a difference)

teeds

Maybe try with a Piboso folder rename in your docs first, you might get lucky, if not remove the install folder and test it. Just setup the basics to get on track and try it, if it doesn't help you can easily rename things and get all your settings back.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Zer0_LP

I've had a similar problem. I've played the game over the course of 4 months now and have a little over 100 hours. I've never had an issue with performance until recently. My software and drivers are all up to date (as I check near daily) and my hardware is nowhere near being challenged having to run MX Bikes. I can run near every past and present triple a graphic and CPU intensive game maxed out at a solid 60 fps. But for some reason ever since a few days ago my game runs terribly, no matter what settings I run at. I'm not sure if this is a bug with Nvidia GPU's? But I'd really appreciate some thoughts and opinions and see if others are having this same or similar issue.

Thank you.

mailman1243

I've had this same issue too but only on a few tracks not all of them and I have no idea what to do.

gudsbarn

Quote from: mailman1243 on June 13, 2022, 12:29:45 AMI've had this same issue too but only on a few tracks not all of them and I have no idea what to do.

change ur textures, that solved my problem.

teeds

What did you you it to from this list -

0 -> uncompressed, OpenGL default
1 -> uncompressed, 32 bits
2 -> uncompressed, 16 bits
3 -> compressed, OpenGL driver
4 -> compressed ( the default value )

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=198.msg6109#msg6109
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba