• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:20:37 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MXB Bike Cutout

Started by MotoX745, September 17, 2014, 06:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoX745

Alright guys been pumped and waiting on this to come out so i threw together a cutout, i would love to see some graphics being made and im going to give it a good shot myself. This may not be the best cutout in the world but i made it on the uv layout so it matches up with the bike im sure theres others out there that could make it look better.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lasky665sdme39s/MXB+Bike+Cutout.rar

GDUBMX

awesome cheers mate! naturally i have a Yoshi Suzuki on standby ready for MXB. cheers dude!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

JoonaT

Sorry, but i have to ask.
What is that cutout and what is it use for?  ???
(im noob in these things and im going to try to do K-Rock replica kit)  :P

- Greetings from Finland.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I guess so you can worry about skinning the panels nice and easy without all the bits you don't want to change.. then you can place it under the layers that give it texture (shading and uv)

Last time I did a bike skin it was MCM2 and needless to say there were no layers lol

Ruubs

Thanks for this MotoX745, really helpfull.
Next time maybe use a higher resolution for the cutout,, something like 2048 would do the job.

I'm doing a simple skin at the moment. KTM350f 2015 stock.

MotoX745

that's my bad on that part i thought i had put it on a 2048x2048, i made it on a 2048 map but i will make sure it saves on a higher map next time.

MX181

Quote from: JoonaT on September 17, 2014, 08:45:13 PM
Sorry, but i have to ask.
What is that cutout and what is it use for?  ???
(im noob in these things and im going to try to do K-Rock replica kit)  :P

- Greetings from Finland.

so you don't skin the plastics and it actually looks like you have a sticker kit on the bike i suppose

Live by the YOLO - UID #2