• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:26:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike mismatch issue

Started by EzraLav, February 07, 2022, 03:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EzraLav

Every time I try to load into a server it goes through the entire loading process then says "Bike Mismatch" at the end of it all. Being that I only have the 2022 oem's installed I don't see how I could be missing any bike. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

sourpatch71923

February 08, 2022, 11:11:08 PM #1 Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 11:23:48 PM by sourpatch71923
i've had the same problem ever since beta 17 downloaded. i've re-downloaded all the bikes multiple times but it still does the same thing. Anybody mind helping us?

F5_TORNADO

Yeah, you have to get the tires/rims patch (Dunlops or Maxxis)

sourpatch71923

Quote from: F5_TORNADO on February 08, 2022, 11:24:31 PMYeah, you have to get the tires/rims patch (Dunlops or Maxxis)
Thanks

pixistix69

Some servers or people still have the old oems, so when i got the new oems then just dragged and dropped into my bikes folder and never got rid of my old bikes and i never get the bike miss match but my buddies did and  i told them to do what i did keeping the old oems and that fixed it for them

preston

ive downloaded the tire patch and it shows up in my setup but when i choose it and load into a track my game crashes before i can do anything, anyone know what i can do about that?

MxJunkie86

I'm having the same issue with Bike Mismatch when joining a server. I've applied the Dunlop patch and only have the new OEM models in the mods folder. Even re-downloaded the OEMs and still same issue. Not sure what else to try?

Tukk

I'm having the same problem. I recently came back to MX bikes, I use to be able to play online. I've downloaded all of the updated OEM bikes. but I'm still getting Mismatch bike. not being able to play online is kind of killing the game for me.

Anyone have a solution for this yet?

PizzaChet

It takes a while for the community to catch up with a new version. Especially if it changes the bikes or tires. Remember, these are all people doing all this work for free and also not charging for content. Give them some time, or if it's not fast enough, do it yourself. 8)
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.