• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:29:52 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Getting to know the community

Started by onlyonetone, March 20, 2014, 01:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

Quote from: Joe on May 31, 2014, 10:05:26 PM
Hey my name is Joe Im 22 and from Canada. I just started following MXB but am supper excited! I've been playing MX Simulator since 2007 so I am looking forward to a new game! I also run mxsimpits.net a website related to MX Simualtors. I've added a section for MXB! Super pumped!
Great to see you here, you've been one of the nicest guys in MXSIM from what I know.

So its mxsimpits.net? I thought it was down for 100000 years, I did .com tho. I'm so stupid ::).

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Joe

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 31, 2014, 10:21:45 PM
Hey my name is Joe Im 22 and from Canada. I just started following MXB but am supper excited! I've been playing MX Simulator since 2007 so I am looking forward to a new game! I also run mxsimpits.net a website related to MX Simualtors. I've added a section for MXB! Super pumped!
Great to see you here, you've been one of the nicest guys in MXSIM from what I know.

So its mxsimpits.net? I thought it was down for 100000 years, I did .com tho. I'm so stupid ::).

Hey man thanks! I remember your name from around the forums! It used to be .com and it was down for 1000 years but I wanted to bring it back. Turns out someone bought the .com :( So now its .net haha. Im really excited for MXB so I've added a section and am working on a downloads section too so we can host all the tracks/gear that is made :)

Motocross gaming News, Media, Tutorials, and Reviews at http://www.mxgaminghub.com

Ruubs

Quote from: Joe on May 31, 2014, 10:52:46 PM

Hey man thanks! I remember your name from around the forums! It used to be .com and it was down for 1000 years but I wanted to bring it back. Turns out someone bought the .com :( So now its .net haha. Im really excited for MXB so I've added a section and am working on a downloads section too so we can host all the tracks/gear that is made :)

Yes, I'm Sandhapper from the forums, I guess it's time for me to explain who I actually am now.
Ah that sucks, it isn't a big problem it's .net now , even though not many people know it I guess. 22Ryan (member of this forum) is also working on a good looking 'mod download page', you can find it in the off topic section, Got some time off.

My name is Ruben Kuilder, also known as Sandbiter, Sandhapper and RSKDIGIART. I'm 16 years old and have been hosting a lot of races in Mx Simulator. With the help of Frederik we started the main European series, when Frederik stopped hosting me and Yohann went futher. I stopped around the 12th race from the SX series because the Mx Simulator community pissed me off too much. When I had to study I actually hosted races for them and probably missed some points on my tests. Everyone blames about how we didn't follow up our rules too well, but when I kicked a pro who didn't respect the rules every of his friends blamed me for the kick. That's why I stopped hosting and didn't want to put my time into it anymore. I'll try to host events for MX-Bikes, but if I don't like it, or if the community pisses me off again I'll stop immediately.

I've been modeling/texturing/designing a lot of things too, I lost some stuff because of computer crashes. I'm currently working on a project for a friend of mine, and I want to finish up my CRF250 06-09 and put it in Mx Simulator and Mx-Bikes. You can find my stuff on: https://www.facebook.com/rkdigitalart
I haven't posted any updates recently because I've been busy with school and driving lessons. I'm also working on that project for my friend and I don't want anyone to know it who shouldn't know it.

robos

Joe! You're alive :O How you doing?

I guess its time to introduce myself aswell, My name is Robin and I'm 17 years old from Norway. I've been playing Mx Simulator for... A while (time flies when having fun and being frustrated) And I'm really looking forward to seeing how MX bikes turns out.

Joe

Quote from: robos on June 01, 2014, 12:01:47 AM

Joe! You're alive :O How you doing?

Ive been doing great! Busy but good!

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 31, 2014, 11:10:47 PM
Quote from: Joe on May 31, 2014, 10:52:46 PM

Yes, I'm Sandhapper from the forums, I guess it's time for me to explain who I actually am now.
Ah that sucks, it isn't a big problem it's .net now , even though not many people know it I guess. 22Ryan (member of this forum) is also working on a good looking 'mod download page', you can find it in the off topic section, Got some time off.

Nice! yeah not trying to step on anyone's toes! Just thought id add a section for MXB :P

Motocross gaming News, Media, Tutorials, and Reviews at http://www.mxgaminghub.com

Omar

Just to clear things up for you o7

TM_Infidel

Brad, Australia. Run the www.tmfactory-racing.com website & TMFR team for MXS which also acts as a bit of a resource site for choice links to skins, tracks and templates etc.. we get over 15,000 hits per month supporting mxs.

Some might remember me as AUS_Kangaroo, Captain of Team AUS in MCM1-2 days. I support the TM Racing brand 100% and skin the Stock & replica GP bikes/gear for them. I'm not a fan of the sim physics in mxs and don't ride it. It could have been so much better i think (i just ride offline in arcade/time trial mode to at least enjoy some tracks). Instead i play a supportive role to the TMFR site and manage the team which does compete mostly on an amateur & pro privateer level plus sponsor some events, prizes and also enjoy skinning replica's.

I'm interested to support MXB in a similar way if there's room and hope it will exceed most of "my expectations" for an mx game. I also want to get the TM model (created by Jre for TMFR) into MXB which Snappe has acknowledged. I just need to find someone external with proficient skills in 3DS Max for that to happen.

Hope to meet some cool peeps in this community.

TM_Infidel
tmfactoryracing@gmail.com
www.tmfactory-racing.com

iLoveFatAsians

Hey Guys just wanted to stop by to let people know about me.

Im Kevin, 18, from Wyoming, in the United States of Murica'
Fast Food employee by trade  ;)
Working there to save money for college, which i attend in the fall.
Unusual username, you might ask. Well this name came about because i was playing 360, and my profile got banned for life :P
So when i created my gamertag, i decided that i would make funny gamertag, that didn't break the rules but was funny, so for whatever reason this popped in my head. So i use it for most things now because it is not easily forgotten.
Play MX sim, though i found it to be fun, i always thought the physics to be off. The game feels unfinished and broken to me.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

iLoveFatAsians

Quote from: TheFatController on June 10, 2014, 08:49:53 PM
I love the username lol

Thanks man! I figured that i would explain it before people started asking  :D

kawimx630

September 18, 2014, 02:20:47 PM #26 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:24:37 PM by kawimx630
I know this is an old post but theres not much news or anything to do on forums except wait for mx bikes but anyways

Names Matt from vermont 16 online schooled snowboard almost every day in the winter and then motocross on top of that
i play alot of insurgency, some flight sims, ksp, rust, gmod, mx simulator, mxgp, arma 2&3, and iracing hmu on steam if you wanna play sometime steam name is Betty Crocker

thisisdef

Hey Everyone!

I'm ThisIsDef and I like to do a lot of things. ThisIsDef is my YouTube channel name and it mainly contains live streams from the professional side of MX Simulator. I also own the SimRaces.com website and servers. I am a software developer and created SimRaces to try out some cool things. I aim to help organize whatever I can for MX-Bikes. I currently reside in utah and my favorite food is fettuccini alfredo. Any other questions don't be afraid to message me or join the SimRaces.com teamspeak!

See you guys on the track,

ThisIsDef
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

onlyonetone

Its nice to see so many people with a skill set. I'm ready for this to be released to see what you all can do for it.

kawimx630

im excited to alot of the people i see on these forums are on the mx simulator community so should be interesting what bikes tracks gear etc and online battles are like when it first releases  ;D