• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:10:51 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Upcoming paints

Started by Ruubs, September 18, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

I thought it'd be good to have a topic for upcoming paints. This way we won't have a new topic for every single guy that wants to show off their work.

This topic is meant for any kind of paints for Mx-Bikes, from a bike paint to gloves, everything.

JoonaT

Great idea!  ;D
Sandbiter, will you add the download links for your paints?
Or do you do the paints for yourself only?  ;)

GDUBMX

Good idea Sand. Will get my projects up later on.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

Quote from: JoonaT on September 18, 2014, 07:53:17 PM
Great idea!  ;D
Sandbiter, will you add the download links for your paints?
Or do you do the paints for yourself only?  ;)
If I think my work is good enough I'll release them. I've not released a lot skins/models related for any game tho. As far as I remember the only thing I was proud of was my UFO protector for Mx Simulator. At this stage I think I shouldn't have released it, cuz it's horrible.

I'm working on the KTM 350 2015 skin at the moment. I also want to finish my CRF250 06 model sometime, but I never seem to find the fun to finish it up at once. I work on it for some weeks, and then I quit it for some weeks again. It'll take some time for sure.

Alby46

TimMX15

Did some work on a RedBull KTM Bike, think it came out pretty cool

franckyto94

Quote from: TimMX15 on September 18, 2014, 09:17:16 PM
Did some work on a RedBull KTM Bike, think it came out pretty cool

Magic  :D

Ruubs

September 18, 2014, 09:52:14 PM #7 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:01:17 PM by Sandbiter
Looks cool Tim.

A little critism isn't bad, is it?
The logos aren't looking awesome IMO. Have you copy pasted them from google, or did you draw them yourself? I always draw the logos myself, this way you get really sharp logos, and you can change the colours any time you like.
Also, your colours seem to be too strong. For the orange I picked the colour from the bike template but made it a tiny bit darker, to get that 'sticker' feeling when it's actually on the bike. For the black colour I chose the code '0d0d0d', it's 5% lighter than full black, and looks a lot better.

Edit--
Here's my paint. It's just the start of something, but it looks all right already I guess.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice guys, I got one in the works not saying tho 8)

MXK_cdub85

Quote from: TheFatController on September 18, 2014, 10:10:26 PM
It,s a 1973 hodaka combat wombat isn't it?  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: MXK_cdub85 on September 18, 2014, 10:38:47 PM
Quote from: TheFatController on September 18, 2014, 10:10:26 PM
It,s a 1973 hodaka combat wombat isn't it?  ;D

Haha... rumbled.. back to the drawing board  ::)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Working on this at the moment  8) (its a screenshot of 50% zoom, crisp as balls at 100%  ;D)

kawimx630

Quote from: TheFatController on September 19, 2014, 12:38:20 PM
Working on this at the moment  8) (its a screenshot of 50% zoom, crisp as balls at 100%  ;D)

that looks amazing soo crisp and clean nice work

franckyto94

Quote from: kawimx630 on September 19, 2014, 01:07:57 PM
Quote from: TheFatController on September 19, 2014, 12:38:20 PM

that looks amazing soo crisp and clean nice work

Nice  :-X

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Think I'll wait until the game comes out to finish it off. Wanna make sure stuffs in the right place and want to skin stuff that I don't know what it is yet.. if that makes sense