• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:47 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

COMMON PROBLEMS / SUPPORT FAQ

Started by Snappe, November 01, 2021, 07:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snappe

November 01, 2021, 07:41:18 PM Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 01:49:04 PM by Snappe
MXB DOES NOT START
Check that you have global.ini in Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\. If this file or folder is missing, an antivirus is probably blocking MXB from creating it

MXB STARTS BLANK, AND QUITS
Check that your graphics drivers are up to date

MXB STOPS LAUNCHING
Try deleting global.ini

SETTINGS AREN'T BEING SAVED
Probably there is an antivirus blocking MXB from writing profile data in Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\

I'VE LOST MY KEY
Please send a PM to PiBoSo or an email to support@mx-bikes.com including first name, last name and email address as they appear in the PayPal receipt.

bradyn

it says im blacklisted when i try to join lobbies but i did nothing wrong? any help

SD

Quote from: bradyn on May 18, 2022, 02:43:33 AMit says im blacklisted when i try to join lobbies but i did nothing wrong? any help

What is your ingame name?

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

PizzaChet

Quote from: bradyn on May 18, 2022, 02:43:33 AMit says im blacklisted when i try to join lobbies but i did nothing wrong? any help
I've gotten this for no reason as well. A server restart usually fixes it. It's just getting them to restart it that's the challenge.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

@Twistedwhipz

why does my mx bikes keep saying syncing waiting at the end of loading everything

yamaha IT

Drock

I have a weird issue lol... I purchased the tfc 12 track nationals series, when I load up Southwick and go to the pits all my UI/menus are blank and messed up.only happens on southwick. So I turned all the extra graphics stuff off and it worked!! But then after a few laps I went back to the garage and BAM blank menus and scrambled UI...

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Drock

Quote from: teeds on January 14, 2023, 12:47:40 PMAre you using a custom UI?

Nope no UI mods or plugins, only happens on the tfc ns1 tracks, all other tracks work flawlessly

teeds

I'll test on that track when I get a mo.

Drock

January 18, 2023, 08:16:09 PM #10 Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 08:19:31 PM by Drock
Quote from: teeds on January 17, 2023, 10:21:34 AMI'll test on that track when I get a mo.

I've tied everything at this point, removed all mods everything. Still happened. Removed TFC NS1 tracks and reinstalled, happened again. Uninstalled mxbikes and fresh install works for a bit then happens again at some point. This is a typical session, I load up my bikes, go to TFC NS1 southwick, everything works fine. I ride the track make bike changes ride some more and all seems fine, so I go to TFC NS1 unadilla and as soon as I go to the garage I get distorted blank menus, I try to exit the track to start screen and get my rider standing next to the bike with no color or textures. This never happens on any other track full graphic setting any mod mxhud you name it all run perfect except the THC NS1 12 track bundle... I really wish I could get ahold of Piiboso or one of the programmers of this game because I love the tracks but now I'll have to fight for a refund or just live with it and that sux

teeds

When you fresh installed did you also remove the MXBikes folder in Docs/Piboso?

Drock

Quote from: teeds on January 20, 2023, 01:16:03 PMWhen you fresh installed did you also remove the MXBikes folder in Docs/Piboso?

I'm playing it on a docked steamdeck I'm not sure if it automatically handles that stuff

teeds

It won't be auto, worth finding and renaming or removing those 2 folders.

Motomafia288

PLEASE HELP!!!!! My profile has disappeared, but it's still in my mxbikes folder. When I make a new profile it will work for about an hour or two then everything will reset!!! What is going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated