• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:50:39 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

**NEW RIDER MODEL** yes, from SCRATCH ***RELEASED***

Started by pay2021, November 15, 2021, 04:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pay2021

Quote from: teeds on November 16, 2022, 09:45:03 PMDon't seem to be able to get any glove or rider paints to work when copying all my paints to the male rider? I have them working now but only by renaming the male folder to the default one, I might stick with this if I prefer the model to stock.

First thanks to everyone!

Look, i try a lot of combinations and this is the one who works for me.
I talk with Piboso and he says it will be fixed in Beta 18c.

teeds

Good ta hear a fix is on the way, I guess this is new ground in MXB for Pibs. Is it going to be possible to have all the models share paints?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

pay2021

Quote from: teeds on November 17, 2022, 10:06:55 AMGood ta hear a fix is on the way, I guess this is new ground in MXB for Pibs. Is it going to be possible to have all the models share paints?

The original idea, according to what I interpret, is that each new character can use or not the existing skins, it depends on the model and what the modeler wants or looks for. I particularly in this case, map the model so that it can use the skins already made by the users.
But it doesn't necessarily have to have the same mapping.
In the future I would like to make more characters, for example with jeans and a shirt or t-shirt, etc. but for that you should use a new uvw, for example for the neck and sleeves, and so on. I hope I was clear.

jtrs_61

Love the new model.  it gives some scale to ole Moto Joe.  i had to uninstall though...  other player's models in online play display a bit mismatched from their bikes and it was driving me a bit nuts.  this is a great start to something cool though! good job!

Prakash120

Buy Instagram Followers as it works as asset to your business and brand and will help to get organic growth in a long period of time. Look for high quality followers. <a href="https://www.besocial.in/">buy ig followers</a>