• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:30:39 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

No license key

Started by Pearce232, November 25, 2022, 09:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearce232

Is someone able to help me I purchased the game over a month ago and didn't get a license key the document that says license just has my name an that doesn't work it says invalid key.... I have sent multiple emails to support and to info@piboso and tried to pm piboso on here but haven't got a response in over a month.

teeds

You purchased the game from this site or Steam?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Pearce232

teeds

The license key will have been emailed to the paypal address used to make the payment then. If you can't get to that you'll need to contact Piboso with details to try and get him to sort it for you.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Pearce232

Yeah I didn't get an email only the PayPal receipt. Been trying to contact piboso for over a month with no response.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Pearce232 on November 25, 2022, 09:03:35 PMIs someone able to help me I purchased the game over a month ago and didn't get a license key the document that says license just has my name an that doesn't work it says invalid key.... I have sent multiple emails to support and to info@piboso and tried to pm piboso on here but haven't got a response in over a month.

You have a new PM.

Rooster652

I have the same problem and so far, no response from PiBoSo

logan00777

ive just bought the key but the email with the key isnt been sent through

gowayz19@gmail.com

I haven't received my key either.. email has been sent to support!

PiBoSo

Quote from: gowayz19@gmail.com on January 23, 2023, 09:20:22 AMI haven't received my key either.. email has been sent to support!

You have a new PM.