• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:30:02 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pause Menu Randomly opening and closing

Started by BigDaddyDowns, May 14, 2023, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDaddyDowns

This seems to be happening more and more often.  Everything is playing fine and then without hitting ESC my menu opens up. I'm then able to open and close the menu anytime I press a button on my controller. The only way to get it to stop is if I ALT Tab out and click something on my desktop, but usually, it will start doing it again within a few minutes. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

teeds

Have you completely cleared the button mappings for the UI menu options in game?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

SkMat116

Quote from: BigDaddyDowns on May 14, 2023, 08:11:37 PMThis seems to be happening more and more often.  Everything is playing fine and then without hitting ESC my menu opens up. I'm then able to open and close the menu anytime I press a button on my controller. The only way to get it to stop is if I ALT Tab out and click something on my desktop, but usually, it will start doing it again within a few minutes. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

I have the issue and i can't clear button mapping too

teeds

One way to clear it is by mapping a control you normally use to the GUI ones, then set them back to the usual. This leaves them "Unassigned".
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

SkMat116

after clearing mapping i had a 40 min session and i had no problem so far on kellz-unadilla 2022 in low quality. Seems like UI mapping was the issue

BigDaddyDowns

I've tried remapping the UI but it still does it...