• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:01:50 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 RM-Z450

Started by idk, February 02, 2021, 11:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idk

Is it possible to get a 2016 Suzuki RM-Z450 in MXBikes right now? (Beta 15d I think) I just really want to ride around the JS7 compound with Bubba's bike and bike skin 😅🤷‍♂️

𝖙𝖋𝖈

We did have an older RM-Z model in game. I'd also really love the option to use this bike again as I ride an earlier but same shape model IRL. I asked Asdrael if we could keep it but I think older bikes are removed to make way for newer ones with the possible exception of 2 strokes AFAIK.

Adam115

you could download the cbmx bike pack they have a 2016 suzuki that works with the current beta

pacopastor34

Would be fantastic to import it to the game as model swap like the Honda 2021. I do not like the current RMZ so much.

iNsane

iirc I might still have the old RMZ on my pc, I was thinking about a model swap already :D

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Azertymx

it would be great to be able to change
 :D

pacopastor34

Quote from: iNsane on February 09, 2021, 07:57:41 AMiirc I might still have the old RMZ on my pc, I was thinking about a model swap already :D

You're the man...

DrFog

Does anybody still have any of these older bikes?

PizzaChet

Quote from: DrFog on June 06, 2023, 02:59:33 AMDoes anybody still have any of these older bikes?
If you can't find them here... https://mxb-mods.com/bikes or here... http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?board=7.0 then you have to make them, or pay someone to. That should be expected. A lot of people have been asking about nonexistent bikes and tracks lately and they're not easy to do and take precious time that could be used for gaming. I just use what's provided and wait for stuff to drop. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

DrFog

i got beta 15, those are 2020 bikes. i would love some older ones tho