• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:16:40 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWood

Also. Hopefully it it's sick enough. We already have rider models and bike models that I'm sure wouldn't take too much work to get into this game. Redo the bone structure in p2sta3 or make attackers models work in this game. Etc. I already have some tracks I just need to get them into raw format.

Richard de Kuijper

i saw the kart racing game and that looks great! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Y5nmI2m6Y if mxbikes is even so realistic would be fantastic! the person who is talking in that video sounds he like it because that game is so realistic, i hope that we also say that this game is even so good or better :)

Motoboss

How about in game menu..Will you see the actual bike and rider that you have chosen?Also when you select gear and tracks?
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

KaseoDip

Quote from: Motoboss on February 02, 2014, 06:59:02 PM
How about in game menu..Will you see the actual bike and rider that you have chosen?Also when you select gear and tracks?
I remember reading something he replied saying that you will be able to see your bike and gear in the menu. Not sure about tracks though.

DD

Jeston

Motoboss

Thanks guys... Sorry I must of skipped over it or something..
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

robinf36

Will mx-bikes support the ps3 controller?

Hegz

Jeston

Looking from the video, there isn't any way of seeing what the rider looks like while sideways in the air (Scrubbing, whipping etc) I was just curious as to see what you have come up with, will there be a control to move the rider side to side in the air? Maybe even on the ground?

On another note, what about FMX? You've previously stated you have implemented rider animations, does this mean fist pumps, looking left and right etc?

Richard de Kuijper

can u tell me when you upload new videos or screenshots? i cant wait to see how this game looks like and what to expect

MotardMatt

So how card would it be to make this work for supermoto? in sim it was easy, would it be the same sort of thing?

Change of wheel model and traction, you were saying asphalt can use dynamic changes so drying out etc

DD

Quote from: MotardMatt on February 02, 2014, 08:06:19 PM
So how card would it be to make this work for supermoto? in sim it was easy, would it be the same sort of thing?

Change of wheel model and traction, you were saying asphalt can use dynamic changes so drying out etc

A supermoto mod is better suited for GP Bikes. Have a look at those forums.

Ruubs

Quote from: robinf36 on February 02, 2014, 07:33:00 PM
Will mx-bikes support the ps3 controller?
As far as I know, yes. Just like the xbox-360 controller.
Quote from: Jeston on February 02, 2014, 07:59:04 PM
Looking from the video, there isn't any way of seeing what the rider looks like while sideways in the air (Scrubbing, whipping etc) I was just curious as to see what you have come up with, will there be a control to move the rider side to side in the air? Maybe even on the ground?

On another note, what about FMX? You've previously stated you have implemented rider animations, does this mean fist pumps, looking left and right etc?
Not 100% sure. But since this game uses the base of GP-bikes, it will most likely include an angry animation, a win animation and left/right/back look.

Markus338

I noticed how you said front and rear sprocket will be adjustable, will you also be able to adjust suspension such as compression, rebound, etc?