• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:11:50 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 09:43:54 PM by HornetMaX
Hi all,
this plugin allows to put on screen a variety of widgets as show in the below images.

EACH WIDGET CAN BE CONFIGURED AND HIDDEN, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THEM ALL.

For install instructions, plugin configuration, changes in versions and so on, please read the .pdf file in the .zip.  PLEASE. READ. IT.

DOWNLOAD v2.2.7:  <<-- THIS if for GPB beta21, WRS beta14, KRP rel13 and MXB beta18

Love this stuff and you want to show that ? Have too much money at hand and don't knowe what to do with it ? Donations are welcome  8)
PM me when donations are done, so that I can keep a donors list HERE.

IMPORTANT: If you get a warning/error about missing dlls, or if nothing shows up once on track, install:

onlyonetone

Yesssssss. I was waiting for this.

Also, do you know of any way to have an icon of some sort pop up on screen when you're sitting? I started to code one and just couldn't get it to work.

HornetMaX

Quote from: onlyonetone on October 01, 2014, 11:07:03 PM
Yesssssss. I was waiting for this.
Not waited for too long I'd say :)

Quote from: onlyonetone on October 01, 2014, 11:07:03 PM
Also, do you know of any way to have an icon of some sort pop up on screen when you're sitting? I started to code one and just couldn't get it to work.
As far as I can see, MXB does not pass this info to the plugin, so I can't display it. Same goes for other inputs (like rider lean l/r and f/b, lean).

MaX.

Alibaskins

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

HornetMaX

v1.9.3 out:

• Bug fixed: MXB has only 2 sector times, not 3. Doh !

MaX.

Alibaskins

Just an example of Max HUD plugin in action :)

Thank you again Max for this plugin :)

https://www.youtube.com/v/ce4HP2Lj4C4

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

kmracing99

Thanks MaX! but is there any way to just use it with the helmet interior?

HornetMaX

Quote from: kmracing99 on October 07, 2014, 09:53:57 PM
Thanks MaX! but is there any way to just use it with the helmet interior?
Yes there is a way. All the individual widgets can be moved and switched on/off (most of them have a bunch of other options).

Out of curiosiy, did you se that line in the top post ?

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM
For install instructions, plugin configuration, changes in versions and so on, please read the .pdf file in the .zip.  PLEASE. READ. IT.

I'm starting to think all the MX riders are red-blind maybe :)

MaX.

ExistentialEgg

I really like having some info on the screen but is there a way to toggle the entire plugin off and on?
And is there any possibility of being able to not have the helmet show up in 3rd person?
Thanks for this great little tool btw.
------------------------------------------------------------
artist, gamer, youtuber, bipedal organism, and observant fool.

BOBR6 84

Caps lock! Press caps lock.. Then you can switch on/off whatever you want..

ExistentialEgg

I'm aware of Capslock. I mean to toggle the entire plugin off and on once you have the things you want. I have only a few things but I'd still like to toggle them off or on quickly while in the game. (for when you want to go back to full immersion with no HUD)
------------------------------------------------------------
artist, gamer, youtuber, bipedal organism, and observant fool.

BOBR6 84

I see what you mean now! Im not so sure, I think u have to drag the menu up.. I only use the split times in the corner..
MaX will tell you.. Unless he tells you to read the pdf file first lol :P

HornetMaX

Quote from: ExistentialEgg on October 08, 2014, 05:49:18 AM
I'm aware of Capslock. I mean to toggle the entire plugin off and on once you have the things you want. I have only a few things but I'd still like to toggle them off or on quickly while in the game. (for when you want to go back to full immersion with no HUD)
Can you provide a concrete example on how you'd use this ?

MaX.

kmracing99

I was wearing concrete sunglasses at the time, sorry!  :-[

HornetMaX

Quote from: kmracing99 on October 08, 2014, 09:35:58 AM
I was wearing concrete sunglasses at the time, sorry!  :-[
;D

MaX.