• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:55:19 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Upcoming paints

Started by Ruubs, September 18, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

hahah mate, im doing a load of classics!! :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MXK_cdub85

Scotty226

I made a Renthal barpad if anyone want's it, i'll release it. Just don't want to release something so small and no body use it haha

also 2015 shroud plastics  8)

chase_desselle

yo scotty ill use that ish

Vortex_Damien

Well its a tad hard to actually test this out in game as i actually haven't been able to get it yet :( (too much shit to pay). but here is some seven gear im making for the mxb community, still tons to do. feedback would be amazing

GDUBMX

October 03, 2014, 03:08:35 PM #95 Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:10:22 PM by gdubmx
Nice damo! I just did the rival blue stuff, check the paints section

JackC

Hey Guys! I have a WIP paint here! It's the 2013 Fox 360 KTM Gear. Since the KTM is the only model right now, why not. Feedback is nice too.

Jeston

JackC

2tfanatic

Quote from: Maatth4 on October 02, 2014, 09:24:30 AM
My first skin. I have never created before. It is not finished.

Very nice, i'd love to learn how to make those too.

GDUBMX

Rhyveeo download GIMP, its free. get yourself some logos and start messing about mate. its really easy

mid7media_brocstar

I was searching around tonight for some photoshop type software and found gimp.  I started making some mods to the templates, but don't know how to save it as tga file to view it.  Is this necessary?  How do I check to see what my work looks like? Only in game?  Can someone explain all this process to me please?!!!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Head over to the paint thread and check out the stickied posts. That will explain file structure and painted which you will need. Gimp has an 'export' option to save as tga.

mid7media_brocstar

I read through that stuff and understand it pretty well.  Just needed some assistance with the exporting in tga.  Thanks for the tip, I will do a little more digging.  Literally have no idea what I'm doing, but I'll figure it out eventually!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

No prob. In gimp go to file > export and pick tga  ;)