• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:56:49 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Two controls one button

Started by MX181, February 04, 2014, 01:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX181

Quote from: MX181 on February 04, 2014, 11:56:53 AM
I have noticed in gp-bikes you cant assign to controls (brake and downshift) to one control on your controller (X button on ps3 remote). will this be the case in mxb if so could it please be added to the wish list?

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Snappe

I might be missing the point entirely here, but why would you want a digital brake? And why would you want to downshift ever time you pressed brake...?

???

robos

Its more useful for having rear brake and front brake on the same button.

Mikey

I've never heard of anyone doing that. I don't use or have even tried it, but that sounds really silly...

GDUBMX

Each to their own I suppose. Thats what makes us individuals.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

acr21

I agree, having both brakes on 1 trigger would be nice for us controller players. Right now I can't even use the rear brake in gp-bikes because I have no analog controls left.

Andy_Hack

I must say i dont use both brakes on one button/trigger, but that is mxsim, i think what MX181 said is a good idea though, cause a lot people use both brakes on one trigger, and anyhow it gives you a lot more choices ;)

Midbeck

Quote from: Mikey on February 04, 2014, 02:40:31 PM
I've never heard of anyone doing that. I don't use or have even tried it, but that sounds really silly...
#DirtyEuro

AWood

If you don't run both brakes on one button you have to have a digital brake. Because if you use right trigger for gas, left for a brake, you're all out of analog inputs unless you use the sticks.... Which are used for rider movements.

KaseoDip

On sim I run both brakes on my left trigger.

AWood

MX181

Even for you people who run both brakes on one button you carnt do this in gp bikes. And for running my back brake on my downshift I learnt that one from stocksy, you put your brake on normal and it's works a treat. You can't give it shit if you haven't tried it  ;)

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

jbrandmx85