• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:50:40 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Distance shadow

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, October 11, 2014, 11:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

October 11, 2014, 11:16:17 PM Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 11:51:05 PM by TheFatController
Hey.. sorry for the constant help topics!

Is there any way to increase the distance of the shadows on the map? It looks a little square and close, and I'm not sure if this has started happening since adding the normal maps or not, but it seems to be more noticeable..

Edit: Might add as well that this is happening what seems like about 20 meters in front of wherever I am, very noticeable  :(

janaucarre

Try to modify the sun position, if it's like in gpbikes you must have a "your track name".amb 

𝖙𝖋𝖈

October 11, 2014, 11:59:09 PM #2 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:05:46 AM by TheFatController
Got it in there.. everything works fine.. looks great on cloudy or rainy, its just clear sunny and I get the block shadows...

Edit.. thanks for the advice though. I have searched the PiBoSo forums too, just as an FYI

onlyonetone

Did you figure this is out? Because I had the same problem and ended up fixing it.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

How did you fix???  :o  I assumed it was just the game engine - Maryland has it as well..